123 Fake Street, City, State, Zip Code
E: firstname.lastname@example.org P: 000-000-0000
Expert professional with a focus in DCS automated engineering. Proven record of success in the manufacturing industry for the past 15 years. Experience with remote access technology and developing new capabilities for production systems. Excellent ability to effectively supervise a team of technicians and motivate workers to be productive and accurate. Solid history of great results in the industry, leading to fast production schedules and increased profitability.
- Expertise with common CAD software for DCS design, such as AutoCAD, Vesys Design, CASE software, and CATIA.
- Experience in the design and operation of automated engineering systems and tools, such as DCS, semiconductors, dynamometers, multimeters, and milling machines.
- Highly capable of developing automated systems with secure remote access technology for operations requiring multiple users across the geographic area.
- Solid understanding of the principles of electronic engineering, mechanics, chemical combustion, and the design process.
- Strong ability to lead a staff of workers in following special instructions, operating sophisticated equipment, and meeting company goals.
- Lead the team of other engineers, scientists, technicians, and management in the most effective ways to develop and operate a solid DCS process for a large-scale auto parts company.
- Prepare engineering reports about the operation of the DCS components to analyze production capabilities.
- Use a remote access program to operate the production system, allowing for more capability and a 19 percent increase in productivity.
- Developed a functional automated production system for an oil refinery process in a large industrial plant.
- Trained the technical staff with operating advanced DCS machines by demonstrating processes and writing a detailed handbook.
- Created technical design files for proprietary company automated systems to be used in other venues around the globe.
- Implemented automated production tasks within the DCS process by using sensors and electronic networking technology in a chemical plant.
- Supervised contracted staff in servicing and replacing parts for the DCS mechanics and advised with technical knowledge when needed.
- Saw a 20 percent rise in company production and efficiency with new automated tasks from the DCS process.
When I’m not working on engineering projects, I spend my weekends on my geocaching hobby. Using online resources, I work with a volunteer group of kids who are devoted to finding geocached treasure boxes. We map out where we plan to look for items and use the clues from the group who left them behind to determine the precise location. Our group also creates geocaching scavenger hunts for other clubs around our area.