This data processor resume example includes a list of qualifications that the candidate has and are relevant for the job, take this information as a reference for your own resume.
356 Terrace Ave. Memphis, TN 38195
To obtain the position of Data Processor in a well-oriented and progressive company.
• In-depth knowledge of UNIX, LINUX, Windows and Windows Server.
• Capable of installing, configuring and maintaining gateway, proxy and DNS, NIS and web servers.
• Able of managing and implementing data backups.
• Excellent 10-key skills.
• Problem solver, capable of multitasking and working under pressure.
• Great leadership and communication skills.
Senior Data Processor
Trol Tech Associates, Memphis, TN
2007 – Present
In charge of the systems administration and support. Responsible of installing and maintaining all the servers and networks. Create user domain accounts and assign permissions to each one of them. Create daily backups of the files. Monitor and manage web databases in SQL Server and ORACLE.
Manage Data Corp, Memphis, TN
2004 – 2006
Implement firewalls for the servers. Collect, organize and verify the veracity of the data before entering it into the database. Install and maintain computer servers and networks. Make weekly backups and monthly reports. In charge of the filing system.
• Microsoft Certified Master (MCM)
2011 – Present.
• Oracle9i Database Administrator certification
• Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Masters
• Associate’s degree of General Administrative Assistant
Southwest Tennessee Community College
2004 – 2010.