Recruiters & Staffing Firms
These are recruiters and temporary staffing services offering job listings in multiple fields industries and occupations and recruiting at levels from entry-level to executive. Most are based in the US but not necessarily limited to US job listings. Any firm serving a specific industry region of the US or non-US country is listed under that category.
Many of these firms offer short-term assignments for mid- to senior-level management. We also have a short list of firms offering Interim Executives
- ACA Talent
- Headquartered in Ft. Lauderdale FL this search firm works with clients across the in need of Sales professionals as well as other professional staff in business engineering operations supply chain quality marketing and HR. They do not have a searchable database of current assignments but you can review their bi-weekly ACA Hire Wire newsletter for information on Featured Jobs. Contact information is included if you see something that interests you but you should also inquire about inclusion in their candidate database.
- Accolo is a recruitment process outsourcer working to help employers find the best candidates for positions quickly. Job seekers can browse the current list of openings they are working to fill and if you see something that matches your skills and qualifications you can register and submit your resume. Accolo verifies that all jobs listed here are "real" so there is no fishing. They will also maintain your privacy during the search process. While you can search the job database they list things from oldest to newest. And when they display all the jobs in the database they are not in any dated order. Not what I consider a great service.
- Adecco Group
- …a global leading provider of HR solutions. With over 28000 employees and 5500 offices in more than 60 countries and territories around the world Adecco has much to offer to all. You can select one of their worldwide website to connect with offices in those locations.
- Advantage Resourcing
- …temporary and permanent placement for people in several fields.
- …"Since 1983 Aerotek has been providing the highest quality technical professionals to a wide range of industries and clients." Specialty areas include automotive aviation contract engineering commercial staffing environmental energy scientific and contract manufacturing. Review openings through these divisions by contacting their individual offices or check out their full database at Thingamajob.
- American Staffing Association
- …a great place to begin your search for a temporary services firm. Founded in 1966 the ASA promotes legal ethical and professional practices for the $87 billion U.S. staffing industry. The offer numerous free resources for jobseekers from their "Find A Staffing Firm" database to tips on finding a staffing firm you are willing to work with and definitions of services offered by staffing firms to you the jobseeker.
- A PLUS Recruiting
- …based in Iowa but servicing clients across the US A PLUS Recruiting serves numerous industries in locating quality candidates for most positions. There is a current list of searches you can review but interested candidates with good work histories are always welcome to contact the firm with a resume.
- Ardelle Associates
- …also doing business as AA Temps and Ardelle Technical this is a provider of staffing services to businesses professional organizations and government agencies. They handle temporary placement temp-to-hire conversions permanent placements contract technical services subcontracting and outsourcing services and cover several industries and career disciplines. You can review lists of permanent temporary or internal jobs on their website.
- Atavas Staffing
- To make things easier I have linked directly to the information for job seekers. Atavas based near Austin TX is a recruiting services firm. While they specialize in Healthcare and IT they cover all industries and job functions. Job seekers are welcome to review their current list of searches and to submit their resume for a specific job or for consideration in future searches. Not limited to Texas.
- Business System Technologies
- … an executive search firm and contract staffing organization based in Red Bank NJ. "We conduct candidate searches for Sales Marketing Engineering Operations and Finance staff and Executive staff for our client firms. We also staff projects with temporary professionals and provide expert consultation." You are welcome to review some current openings (they do not openly post all searches) and qualified candidates are welcome to submit a resume and cover letter at any time.
- Cameron Craig Group
- …a recruiting firm based in Cornelius NC. They specialize in the Architecture Engineering Construction IT and Healthcare industries so listings cover all kinds of jobs needed by these businesses. You can search the featured jobs or the full database. A member of the Top Echelon group.
- CDI Corp
- …one of the world’s largest staffing and outsourcing service providers offering customized technical information technology professional and administrative staffing and outsourcing solutions. The CDI family includes Management Recruiters International (permanent positions) and Todays Staffing (temporary office support legal and financial positions) and CDI corporation’s own contract IT technical and engineering consulting divisions. From their main web site you can search jobs listed with all of their divisions.
- Chronos Consulting
- Founded by British American and Swedish entrepreneurs in the 1990s Chronos Consulting and its partner Coberon Russia combine to offer staffing consulting and software outsourcing services and solutions for blue chip customers around the world. They have representation in numerous countries and serve clients in even more location. Their website features their full list of staffing as well as direct-hire opportunities and candidates matching the stated requirements (including work eligibility) are welcome to submit a resume/cv in response to any listing and to register for a free account which includes adding your data to their system.
- Comforce Corporation
- … a leading provider of staffing consulting and outsourcing solutions. Jobs can be searched by industry location or date of posting.
- The Consulting Bench
- Founded in 2010 by Iain Lopato himself an experienced consulting professional with firms like Accenture this site is designed to help consultants and others who would like to work for consulting (and other) firms to meet those firms. As Iain put it to me "The Consulting Bench provides consulting professionals with a simple way to stay in touch with new job opportunities. Whether the consulting professional is currently looking for a change or simply want to keep tabs on the consulting market in case something interesting should arise we can meet their needs." It is free for the candidates but you cannot view any content until you have registered and completed a profile. Employers cannot view your information until you release it to them which helps assure your privacy. I have checked their Twitter Facebook and LinkedIn outlets and yes they are getting the employers in there as well as the candidates. It certainly sounds like a great resource.
- They have contract contract-to-hire and direct hire (permanent) positions listed in numerous fields including IT and various systems engineering positions. Submit your resume in direct response to any posting you see or submit it via their general "submission" page.
- Crossroads Consulting LLC
- …a slightly different recruiting firm working to put the "human" back in "human resources". The jobs they work to fill really run the spectrum from lower pay to upper echelon and cross industries but they are permanent positions. Nothing temporary. Based in Connecticut they have listings that range up and down the East coast.
- …nice recruiter with hundreds of jobs in all kinds of job fields spanning the US and Canada. Search by keyword and location on the front page and review full info on any position that interests you. Application instructions and the name/contact info for the recruiter handling each position is included. They will keep your information confidential. Yes you will need to create an account and upload a resume in order to apply but again they will handle your information carefully and once you have the account/resume your future applications are much easier. Funky note — if you use the "Jobs by Location" link at the bottom of the page they only include the US. To find the Canadian listings you must use the keyword/location search.
- …this subsidiary of The EMAC Group offers job seekers the opportunity to register a resume and search for jobs posted at this site. The listings posted here are quite good but be aware that when you execute a search only the Featured Jobs displayed at the top of the page are from this site. When you get to the "Additional Jobs" area you are viewing listings pulled in by Indeed.com. The EMAC Group is an executive search firm specializing in the financial services employment industry but this site is not limited to that industry sector.
- Execu|Search Group
- …a recruiting and placement firm in New York City specializing in several fields including accounting / finance graphics healthcare HR legal services and IT. They also encourage executives in the $150K+ salary range to sign up for special job alerts.
- Experis (was )
- … the largest employer in the US with a tremendous presence worldwide! Assignments are searchable by location all over the world. Manpower has combined several of its brands (COMSYS Jefferson Wells and Manpower Professional) under this new name.
- FGP International: Find Great People
- …based in South Carolina but specializing in domestic and international executive search information technology recruiting and temporary staffing services. Yes they do have some jobs posted on their site but many of their current executive search campaigns are not there. Yes they’d very much like to hear from you.
- 4 Top Careers Inc.
- … a professional recruitment & staffing agency for Sales/Marketing Executive Management Engineering and Medical professionals. Based in San Francisco they assist clients across the US and into Canada. There are some current searches posted on the website. Qualified candidates are welcome to inquire about any or about submitting your resume for future consideration.
- Futurestep from Korn/Ferry
- …search service for mid-level management professionals brought to you by Korn/Ferry International. Register for free to be considered for searches they are doing. Your information will never be given to hiring companies without your express approval. You can search the jobs and review announcements but to view employer info or apply you must register and post a resume with the service.
- Fuze HR
- With offices in Montreal QC Cleveland OH Toronto ON and Denver CO and decades of experience in the staffing industry Fuze HR offers retained "retingent" and contingent search services to clients in Information Technology Supply Chain & Logistics Life Sciences Environmental Engineering Finance & Accounting Real-Estate & Construction Aerospace and Sales Professionals. Visitors to the site are welcome to review a list of current opportunities they are working to fill and submit a resume/CV in response to any. If you do not see something matching your skills and qualifications please submit your resume using the link on the Current Opportunities page.
- Green Key Resources
- …permanent and temporary staffing in Accounting-Finance / Alternative Asset Management / Financial Service Operations / Healthcare Nursing and Allied Health / Human Resources / IT / Legal – Attorney Placement / Legal Support / Office Support / Pharmaceutical / Temporary Staffing & Contract Placement. Offices are located in Midtown Manhattan and out on Long Island and most of the jobs I see posted are in the greater NYC area (out to CT down into NJ). There are some tremendous opportunities posted in both their full time as well as temp divisions. You are welcome to review their current openings (select the division that interests you) then submit a resume for any position that interests you. If you don’t see anything right now you can still submit a resume for their database but if you prefer to wait you can register for job alerts to be sent to you.
- …staffing firm with offices around the country working with Professional Creative Medical/BioTech and Technical job seekers.
- …a leading provider of permanent recruitment contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide. Hudson has recruiting offices in over 20 countries working to assist companies who want to find the best talent in almost any field. You can connect to these locations and current list of openings from the central Search for Global Jobs but be prepared to read the local language.
- Infinity Consulting Solutions (ICS)
- Providing consulting and staffing services to companies across the US. ICS offers candidates permanent/direct hire contract / temp and contract-to-hire opportunities in IT Legal & Compliance Exec & Admin Support Accounting & Finance and Sales & Marketing. You can review information for each specialty area and then search their partial list of current opportunities. You do not need to register if you are applying for an opportunity found here but they recommend it so you can be considered for other confidential searches. If you do not see anything in the database right now you are still welcome to register and submit a resume for consideration. ICS has offices in New York City Chicago and Minneapolis but they are not limited to just these cities.
- Integrity Staffing Solutions
- …an employment and HR consulting agency with offices in Arizona Delaware Florida Kentucky Maryland Nevada New Jersey and Pennsylvania. They offer temporary as well as full time placements in Professional Financial Administrative/ Clerical Call Center and Light Industrial Staffing. Interested candidates can search their current listings and submit a resume but if you do not see anything listed that matches your interests call one of their offices and speak with a consultant.
- Innovative Hiring Solutions
- … a division of Vigilant Technologies with offices in Troy Michigan and Mississauga Ontario (Canada). They work with customers from small businesses to fortune 500 companies and place professionals in Technical Scientific Legal and Executive-level positions both locally and nationally. They handle part-time contract temporary and permanent placements and visitors are welcome to search a current list of openings on their website and submit a resume in response to any. You can contact either office with more questions.
- Intrinsic Workforce Recruiters
- …a national recruiting firm headquartered in Detroit Michigan with recruiters located across the US. Their recruiting expertise covers numerous industries and job categories and they welcome resumes from qualified candidates (some with only 3-5 years experience). You can see a list of current positions they are working to fill under the "Press" category.
- JD & Associates
- Based in Arlington TX this small firm does big work. Their clients include local government and Fortune 100s across the US. They serve the Consumer goods Personal care Pharmaceuticals Local Government Oil & Gas and Healthcare industries with a particular expertise in Human Resources Talent Acquisition Accounting & Finance Sales & Marketing Operations and Engineering. They also aid candidates with their transition (inquire about these personal services). Candidates can review a current list of open searches in Corporate or Healthcare and submit a resume in response to any. If you don’t see anything at this time they would be happy to review your resume for future consideration.
- The Job Hunter Group
- …operated by Steven Coyne a successful businessman turned recruiter this site lists numerous jobs in sales IT / Engineering / Technical Healthcare Manufacturing/Production and Other.
- Jones-Ingham Recruiting
- …based in Raleigh NC this recruiting firm works mostly with companies and candidates in the Information Technology Healthcare Pharma and Manufacturing industries but they have many other opportunities also listed. Their services include executive search staffing and contract opportunities across the US. You can search their numerous current openings with salaries ranging $30K to the upper $200K and submit a resume for any. You will need to register and create a free account when you do this but this will allow you to save jobs to your account and set up job alerts plus it will put your resume where the Jones-Ingham folks can find it much more easily. I know there is not much information about the firm and its principals on the website but you are welcome to review Kristy Jones’ LinkedIn profile. Jones-Ingham is a member of the Top Echelon network of recruiters giving you even more access to opportunities.
- Kelly Services
- Founded in 1946 Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary temporary-to-hire and direct-hire basis. Serving clients around the globe Kelly provides employment to 480000 employees annually. You can easily search their global database of current openings.
- …"a full-service Web-based specialty staffing firm providing flexible and permanent staffing solutions for organizations and management for individuals in the specialty skill areas of information technology finance and accounting human resources engineeringpharmaceutical health care legal scientific insurance investments and e-solutions consulting."
- Knowledge Services
- …headquartered in Indianapolis but maintaining offices around the US Knowledge Services provides specialized recruitment in the areas of IT and Engineering Clerical and Administrative Accounting and Finance Light Industrial Healthcare Professionals and Call Center staffing for their diverse customer base. This woman-owned business began in 1994 as an IT training provider a service it still offers. You can easily search their database of current jobs and submit a resume for consideration for a specific opening or just to be included in their database. This will require you register but it is free and they do have placements around the country for IT and non-IT jobs. One note — the IT jobs are in a separate database from the non-IT jobs but it is easy to get to either.
- …A national executive search and recruiting firm offering candidates and client companies personal service confidentiality and the most ethical professional standards.
- Manpower Professional
- see Experis
- ManpowerGroup (was Manpower)
- …rebranding of the world’s largest recruiting and staffing service. They have realigned into ManpowerGroup Solutions Experis Manpower and Right Management. Yes you can search their worldwide job database from this page.
- … Management Recruiters International (MRI) one of the world’s largest search and recruitment organizations. You must "create a profile" (meaning enter your resume) in order to apply for any positions but this also allows you to set up a job search agent and an application manager to track what jobs you have applied for and much more. While not a true "executive search meets the Internet" it’s a step above most job services.
Another nice feature is the ability to search out MRI recruiters who specialize in
a particular industry and contact them directly.
- “Neohire finds top talent to fill key roles for companies operating across multiple verticals and disciplines in the online space. […] We work with leading companies, large and small, providing incredible energy and non-stop commitment to your growth needs.” They have an impressive client list, and the list of current searches is quite extensive. You can view and review these as much as you wish, but to apply for any you will need to register and upload a current resume.
- New Dimensions in Technology, Inc.
- …specializes in the permanent placement of professionals in numerous industry sectors, including Software Engineering, Information Technology, Life Sciences, Marketing, Business Development, Human Resources, and Professional Services. You can review their current list of openings and submit a resume in response in any and all positions that match your skills and expertise.
- Pinnacle Professional Services LLC
- …works mainly on direct hire positions in the green energy, IT, Engineering and Healthcare fields, but other disciplines are considered at client request. Most positions are within the continental US but some international positions are available depending on client need. They have a number of current searches listed on their website and welcome your resume (Word format) in response to a specific listing or just for future reference.
- Professional Recruiting Services
- A boutique recruiting firm that assists clients in searches at all levels including executive and retained recruiting services. While they focus on technology companies and interactive marketing agencies, they are not limited to these industry sectors and have extensive experience recruiting for entrepreneurial and emerging growth software development companies across multiple industries. For new graduates they offer instruction in the proper way to execute a job search. Based near Philadelphia, PA, but working in all regions of the US.
- Randstad North America
- …provides a wide variety of opportunities for talented people as well as strategic
client related employment services. Its core practices include serving
talent in Office, Industrial, Technical, Creative and Professional skill sets, as well
as outsourcing and training. To be considered, select the most appropriate area
and set up a free account. Once registered, you can create a resume in their
system and use other tools provided. Each area also lists sample Featured Jobs
they are looking for talent to fill. Under each section is a Career Tool Box with
some good resources you can use. Don’t check each section as the same
things appear in all areas.
- The Recruiter’s OnLine Network
- An association of executive recruiters, search firms and employment professionals around the world who have created a virtual organization on the Internet. Job seekers can search the database of openings posted by the participating recruiters, post their resume for consideration by all members, and search for recruiters working with a particular industry or occupational field for direct contact. This site also includes tips on job hunting and articles on using recruiters in the job search.
- The River Group
- ..recruiting firm offering retained and contingency search services as well as contract staffing services to clients in the Telecommunications, Wireless/Mobility, Broadband, Software/IT, Chemical, Insurance, Food & Beverage, Civil Engineering,GreenTech, and Life Sciences industries. Interested persons can review some of their current openings on their website and are welcome to submit a resume in response to a specific listing or for future consideration. As always with firms who handle retained searches, not all searches are posted.
- Robert Half International Inc.
- “Founded in 1948, Robert Half International (NYSE: RHI) is the world’s first and largest specialized staffing firm. Our divisions place highly skilled professionals on a temporary, temporary-to-hire and full-time basis in the fields of accounting and finance; technology; office administration; legal; and creative, marketing and design. With more than 360 locations worldwide, Robert Half works with companies across all industries, ranging from start-ups to the FORTUNE® 1000, ensuring that you have access to a wide range of job openings. ”
- Robert Walters
- “Established in 1985, Robert Walters specializes in permanent,
contract and temporary recruitment in following sectors:
Accounting, Finance, Banking, IT, Management Consultancy,
General Management, Call Centre, Secretarial & Support and
Legal. Robert Walters recruits at all levels of seniority, offering a
tailored service in each. […]” Robert Walters has offices throughout the United Kingdom,
continental Europe, the United States, Australia, New Zealand,
Asia and South Africa.” As a worldwide employer and recruiter have terrific
information to offer to all job seekers, including a marvelous free Salary Survey.
This outlines market demand along with particular positions and salary variations
based on seniority. The survey is in PDF, so Adobe’s Acrobat Reader will
be needed to review and print this document. Other areas of the website are
also quite good for career advice, but be careful with the CV/Resume advice.
It appears to be good for non-US consideration, but seems to suggest adding
information we do not generally present to employers in this country.
There are 2 navigation points to use to move around the site — the top bar and
the compass on the right. Some very good guides to living and working in
various regions of the world.
- Sanford Rose Associates
- …recruits men and women for executive, management, and professional positions at client companies around the world.
- Sedona Group
- …a large staffing firm with offices all around the US. You can search their integrated job bank to identify possible opportunities the Staffing division is working to fill, but please note that each is handled by the specific office which posted the opening. Sedona Group has Medical and Technical divisions as well as the Staffing division, but openings for these are not posted in the main job database. Contact them for
- …a recruiter network operated by Ken Nunley featuring numerous jobs in a variety of career fields all over the US. These are jobs posted directly on this network by the employers, so these are not things you will find in other databases. While the jobs really cover the spectrum, he is particularly strong in quality engineering and related areas (six sigma, regulatory affairs, LEAN, manufacturing processes).
- Snelling Personnel Services
- … one of the world’s largest providers of Personnel Services for business and industry. Review
hundreds of current openings they are working to fill in numerous categories, and apply online
or see which office is handling this search and contact them directly. Persons who don’t
immediately see jobs for their fields can register for future consideration.
- Solomon Page Group
- … a provider of highly-qualified contingent staffing and project based solutions, executive search, contingency full time placement and outsourcing. Based in New York City, they cover five functional areas (technology, accounting and finance, human resources, legal, and administrative and creative services) and four industry practices (financial services, healthcare, publishing/electronic media and fashion) practices. They operate regional offices throughout the United States and one in London. Interested candidates can review a current list of opportunities they are working to fill, including temporary, temp-to-hire, and consulting projects, and submit a resume for consideration in any search. You can also contact a specific division to discuss possiblities and submit a resume directly to those search consultants.
- …worldwide staffing and recruiting company. You can easily search the
positions they are listing on their front page. Executives interested in short-term opportunities will want to look at The Mergis Group, a Spherion division focused on professional, managerial or executive-level job opportunities.
- Strategic Recruiting Inc.
- …a specialized recruiting firm with dedicated practice areas, including PR/Marketing, Financial Services, Apparel, Accounting, Insurance, Technology, Specialty Printing and Embroidery, and HR. Interested candidates can review numerous current searches on their website and submit a resume for consideration for current or future searches. SRI
has offices in Manhattan and Long Island NY, and Clearwater FL.
- Synergy One
- …”a premier provider of staffing solutions with an emphasis on Accounting and Finance, Information Technology, and Real Estate sectors.” Working with professionals from junior to senior level, Synergy One assists in providing staffing for projects, project to direct hire, and direct hire opportunities. Interested candidates can review a current list of openings on their website and apply for any that matches your qualifications. You are also welcome to submit a resume for future consideration. Synergy One has offices in New York City and Tampa, FL, and at the time of review all the opportunities we saw were located
in these 2 states, but you should inquire about other locations they may serve.
- Synergy Solutions
- …recruiter based in Irvine, CA, but working nationwide. They do not post their current searches online but encourage job seekers to submit a resume for consideration. They work in numerous fields, including technical, administration, government, and manufacturing, and offer Executive
Search services too.
- …nice job board with thousands of listings crossing the entire job family and
experience spectrum. Operated by Allegis Group, a privately owned staffing
company that is parent to Aerotek, Mentor 4, and TEKsystems.
- Volt is a global provider of talent, technology and consulting services offering recruiting as well as staffing services to their clients. Jobs are listed in locations around the world and are not limited to IT professionals.
- “Westaff has been bridging the gap between smart, motivated people and quality employers for over 60 years. Let us help you achieve your workplace goals.”
- Winter, Wyman, and Co.
- …focused on New England and metropolitan New York, Winter, Wyman recruits for many industries and job areas.