Build Your CV
275 S Country Road , Reno, NV 11111
E: jarede@fastmail P: 555-777-9999
Successful account manager with over 10 years of experience working in sales and management. Enthusiastic and outgoing sales professional who enjoys working with people and providing insightful and honest product information to interested consumers. Organized, dependable, and energetic leader who has the proven ability to effectively motivate fellow colleagues. Confident communicator and able presenter in everything from sales pitches to departmental presentations. Reliable, trustworthy, and ethical professional who takes pride in building business, brand awareness, and product loyalty through integrity and honesty.
- Confident presenter and effective communicator to guarantee seamless delivery of sales pitches and presentations.
- Outgoing, motivated, and enthusiastic individual when providing information, answering customer questions, and demonstrating product use to customers.
- Resourceful and creative to identify potential leads and establish new business opportunities.
- Trustworthy and honest when working with customers to build brand awareness and establish product loyalty.
- Timely, organized, and able to multitask to ensure all customers’ needs are met in a satisfactory way without compromising organizational efficiency.
- Resilient and flexible to ensure successful outcomes even when situations Don’t go according to plan.
- Oversee a portfolio of nearly 200 client accounts and act as the primary liaison between the consumer and the corporation.
- Actively pursue new business through cold calling, researching leads, and visiting trade shows.
- Strengthen and maintain current business through constant communication, dependable product delivery, and trustworthy relations.
- Contribute ideas for marketing and advertisement of new products and assist in the development of engaging sales pitches.
- Increased annual, personal sales goals from 45 percent to nearly 90 percent from 2005-2010.
- Successfully upsold complimentary products to nearly 60 percent of customers each year.
- Received “Salesman of the Year” for three consecutive years from 2007-2010.
- Communicated with sales professionals and customers to guarantee all promises were delivered.
- Responded to upwards of 75 calls each day in reference to questions about product usage, billing, or complimentary products and services.
- Contributed to cold calling and lead generation efforts to build and establish new business.
Assistant professor at the University of Nevada where I teach a course on sales management. I enjoy traveling and have been to five of the seven continents. I am also passionate about all things camping, hunting, and fishing and look forward to spending time with family.
Build Your CV
Account Manager CV Must-Haves
What Does an Account Manager Do?
Account managers play a critical role in facilitating communication between valued clients and the company they work for. In this position, your primary responsibilities will include building business using tactics like cold calling and lead generation, maintaining business through active communication and reliable product delivery, and contributing ideas for product development and modification. Must-have skills include communication, organization, time management, honesty, resilience, and the ability to quickly learn about new products. The content in this professional account manager CV example is an illustration of a well-written curriculum vitae that is properly formatted and includes many of the skills and competencies listed above.
Tips for Creating a Great Account Manager CVV
The following are some helpful tips to consider as you begin writing your curriculum vitae:
?Using numbers in your CV is always a wise idea, but even more prevalent for an account manager position. Demonstrating your growth in sales by using numbers can help recruiters visualize your drive and success.
?In your Work Experience section, highlight the most important job responsibilities you have held, focusing on different aspects of sales like finding new business, pitching, and follow up.
?Proofreading your work can be the difference between whether you get an interview. You may also consider having a couple of peers double check your work so you can guarantee a polished submission.
?Account managers have to be able to communicate, manage their time, and learn about new products. These are all valuable skills to highlight in the Skills section.
?In the Hobbies and Interest section, tell recruiters about yourself without sharing too much personal information. Oversharing can appear both narcissistic and unprofessional.