Build Your CV
709 Lincoln Avenue, Bel Air, MD 11111
E: email@example.com T: 555-247-3527
Highly efficient and diligent administrative office professional with seven years of experience in management. Capable leader with excellent skills in delegating responsibilities to others and supervising and evaluating for effective task completion. Enthusiasm for delivering excellent service to customers and other visitors in the office setting. Commitment to upholding company policies and procedures when working with staff members and motivating team. Strong organizational skills and excellent attention to detail when dealing with paperwork.
- Strong skills in operating computer software required for business applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Dynamics, PeopleSoft, SAP, and more.
- Proven record of results when working as a supervisor for a team of staff members, resulting in better productivity and improved morale.
- Talented in dealing with multiple assignments at once and an ability to meet deadlines and complete accurate work at all times.
- Exceptional ability to deliver outstanding customer service and diffuse customer complaints or problems.
- Highly capable oral and written communicator when discussing issues with staff members or delivering correspondence to individuals in writing.
- Manage a staff of 15 customer service representatives in a call center administrative office for a major airline.
- Review employee performance standards with each individual staff member periodically and help set goals to improve outcomes in customer service interactions.
- Resolve customer concerns and answer questions when asked from other staff members related to customer complaints or issues.
- Scheduled a staff of 18 team members and assigned specific responsibilities for each employee to cover all administrative duties of the front office of a car dealership.
- Implemented a successful updated training program for new office employees to help improve staff retention rate to 89 percent.
- Guided employees when faced with a difficult challenge in their work or when working with a team member and experiencing a conflict.
- Created team member motivational contests to push and improve the office staff’s sales performance by $300,000.
- Counseled managers and made recommendations regarding staff performance, hiring, and retraining of employees throughout the year.
- Developed new employee job procedures and strategies to eliminate excessive break time and reduce misunderstandings.
I am a member of the local town’s theater troupe and participate in several musical and dramatic productions each year. I especially enjoy musical theater and have been performing in plays and musicals since I was a small child. I have a talent for tap dancing and singing and have been a featured player in the spring and fall productions of the community playhouse for several years.
Build Your CV
Admin Officer CV Must-Haves
What Does an Admin Officer Do?
An admin officer is someone who works in an office setting and assists with the supervision of a staff of employees. Each day, this individual is responsible for ensuring the team works effectively. In some cases, this job title may be worded as an office manager or an administrative supervisor. Admin officers work with the office staff and schedule work shifts and delegate job responsibilities. They may additionally advise employees if their job performance is not meeting expectations. In some office settings, the admin officer is able to help solve customer service problems that lower employees may not be authorized to do. In the admin officer CV example, there is a selection of specific duties this position is required to do each day.
Tips for Creating a Great Admin Officer CV
Making your CV great for a career as an office manager or other administrative staff member is essential if you want to get ahead in this line of work. Here are some recommended steps to take:
– Open your CV strong with a compelling professional summary that details your top skills and proudest achievements.
– List relevant job duties you have completed that are related to the required responsibilities published in the job description or advertisement.
– Explain how you have taken a supervisory role in your office management career so hiring managers can see evidence of your leadership skills.
– Include information about your computer software skills; give details about specific programs you have used in the office setting.
– Be sure to carefully review and proofread your CV before sending it to an employer so you can demonstrate your excellent attention to detail.