Build Your CV
25 Surrey Lane, Atlanta, GA 11111
E: emichaels@anymail P: 555-437-2891
Analytical and detail oriented Android app developer professional with stellar communication skills. Adept at bringing all team members together to reach a common goal on time and under budget. Conceptualizing app solutions with the latest technology, design theory, and a large dose of creativity. Committed to viable and easily functional app solutions for clients.
- Expert at Java SDK design functionality, including the full activity lifecycle
- Clear and concise writer of communications and development documentation
- Knowledgeable about back-end development and documentation
- Enthusiastic facilitator for client solutions
- Analytical user of GIT version control implementation
- Consummate collaborator with clients, management, and team members
- Respond to client needs for applications with an eye to the most feasible and effective solutions.
- Coordinate with team members to create client apps in a coordinated and timely manner.
- Ensure that apps are tested to meet total performance requirements.
- Optimize the interfacing of the apps with a variety of systems to ensure flexible and agile use.
- Utilized advanced functions of the Java software development kit (SDK) in order to optimize the flexibility of apps to different mobile devices.
- Recorded exact details of errors during testing for further remediation.
- Checked on all source code to ensure usability by development staff.
- Created increased mobile adaptability for current apps in order to extend marketability.
- Provided phone support for employees who had trouble with their Java software functions.
- Retrieved system information for users.
- Compiled a user-friendly employee guide for interfacing with Java.
- Taught seniors to be fluent in using the internet through a community education program.
- Interpreted curriculum to be presented to classes.
- Generated student enthusiasm for internet use.
I like to use my app development skills for good causes. Recently, I developed the entire donation pickup app for the Bikes for Kids charity. To stay active, I enjoy jogging in the fall and winter, and kayaking and paddle boarding during the summertime. I also enjoy dogs, so I volunteer twice a year as a foster home for dogs awaiting adoption. During the three-month commitment, I teach the dogs social skills, how to walk on a leash, and how to adapt to a home routine.
Build Your CV
Android Developer CV Must-Haves
What Does an Android Developer Do?
An Android developer must know how to fully leverage Java Android SDK in order to create applications for the Android platform. This includes taking the source code and building apps with Java development tools. Full knowledge of emulator implementation, data storage, and design of app fluidity over multiple smart devices is necessary. The design of clean and intuitive app layouts and screen views is also the mark of an efficient and skilled Android developer. Application programming interface (API) skills are a must to be an Android developer, and it is advantageous for a developer to be fluent in more than one API. The Android developer CV example shows how to highlight your previous work experience to display strong skills in a very specific employment sector.
Tips for Creating a Great Android Developer CV
You want your enthusiasm and passion for the app development process and industry as a whole to shine through in your CV. Balance that excitement with solid information about your technical skills and you are well on your way to an excellent CV. Here are some additional tips for insightful CV creation as well as some friendly reminders for basic structure and content:
– Gain interest for your CV by crafting a great synopsis of your career skills in the professional summary.
– Do not forget to keep your contact information up to date on your CV.
– Always spellcheck both when writing and updating your CV.
– Generate interest in your qualifications by highlighting how your actions and skills optimized the function of your app design or improved the business’ profitability.
– Be clear about what certifications you have and their level.
– Always include all technical tools you have experience with in your CV.