Working as a cleaning manager requires an eye for detail, as does writing a great curriculum vitae. If you are in the process of creating your CV, you may already know that crafting specific examples and giving illustrative examples of your qualifications are a few of the details potential employers will care about the most. If you are looking for a guide to help get started or help you improve yours, you are in the right place, and the cleaning manager CV example below will be an invaluable resource. Review the tips for additional guidance on creating a perfect CV.
Build Your CV
234 E City Block Ave.,Chico, CA 11111
T: 555-234-8353 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Skilled cleaning manager with over 13 years of experience overseeing cleaning staff and maintaining high standards of quality. Previously oversaw cleaning staff of 22 at facility of over 60 rooms and residencies. Skilled in maintaining balance of quality and productivity among staff while ensuring that all standards for cleanliness are met and exceeded in staff practices. Worked with senior management to develop new practices as necessary and continually strategize improvement among cleaning practices. Succeeded in improving guest and resident rating of cleanliness from 3.5 stars to 4.8 stars, out of five, on average.
- Highly refined attention to detail and cleanliness.
- Adept at meeting and responding to client expectations.
- Proficient in various management approaches.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills.
- Able to motivate team and maintain high standards.
- Interact with clients directly to understand their needs and get a clear idea of the cleaning services they require.
- Manage all scheduling, staffing, and hiring or cleaning associates to ensure that personnel are highly skilled and competent.
- Maintain high standard of results that clients and corporate alike can rely on for exemplary cleanliness.
- Worked alongside cleaning staff to keep facilities clean and handle special clients who needed additional service.
- Trained and supervised all new hires and existing staff in correct cleaning procedures and compliance with corporate regulations.
- Received and resolved any items of concern which were raised by clients or cleaning staff internally.
- Cleaned all facilities according to the specifications of the client and ensured quality results on every job.
- Handled waste, washed linens, sanitized surfaces, and thoroughly cleaned every facility to the highest standard of cleanliness possible.
- Performed tasks according to corporate policy and clients’ requests so that results were satisfactory.
My primary hobby outside of work is my dedication to all-natural beauty products. This began in the form of pursuing products made by others, and when faced with a gap in the market, evolved into the establishment of my own business. I create makeup and skin care products that are created entirely from natural and organic ingredients, and I also use my knowledge to help women in need. Because this is a valuable skill and a potentially lucrative field, I volunteer with impoverished women to build job skills and business knowledge as I create my own products. I partner with the YWCA and local women’s shelter to maintain this opportunity and serve my community.
Build Your CV
Cleaning Manager CV Must-Haves
What Does a Cleaning Manager Do?
A cleaning manager is the primary managerial position overseeing cleaning staff in a given facility. The position typically includes supervising, training, hiring, and assisting cleaning associates to ensure that all work is compliant with corporate standards and satisfactory according to the demands of the client. The cleaning manager is therefore tasked with receiving such information from corporate management and clients alike and giving resultant directives to cleaning associates. The manager is responsible for maintaining a high standard of quality and consistency among cleaning associates and the work they produce. You can get a better idea of what qualifications and experience should be included in the CV for this position by reviewing the cleaning manager CV example and the accompanying tips.
Tips for Creating a Great Cleaning Manager CV
Your curriculum vitae is one of the most important parts of you job application. If you have reviewed the example above and are still wondering how to get started, reviewing the following tips may give you the inspiration you need:
– Do save the file as a PDF if you are submitting it electronically, or print it on resume paper if you will be submitting it in person.
– Don’t include personal details alluding to your gender, age, or familial status, as this can pose a legal liability for employers.
– Do utilize headers to effectively organize the information you are presenting and make it easy for employers to read your CV.
– Don’t list every job you have ever had or include every school you have attendedÃƒ¢Ã¢€š¬Ã¢‚¬stick to what is relevant and flattering.
– Do position yourself as an asset to the company you are applying to and identify the strengths you could contribute.