Build Your CV
1355 West Federal Street , Orlando, Florida 11111
E: DJefferson@anymail.com P: 555-167-4423
Dedicated and hard working cleaning supervisor. A candidate who applies an 11-year career in cleaning and maintenance to dedicated supervision positions while prioritizing communication to improve management and leadership. Capable decision maker and multitasker, implementing analysis and critical thinking to evaluate cleaning performance and predict issues before they arise. Pays close attention to small details to ensure a proper cleaning. Responsible with administrative tasks and security procedures on a daily basis.
- Excellent management and leadership skills, capable of delegating tasks and making decisions.
- Highly developed communication skills, both written and oral, familiar with giving instructions and explanations.
- Extensive administrative experience and organized approach to leadership.
- Analytical and strong evaluation skills, with a good attention to small details.
- Familiar with all standard cleaning techniques, practices, and processes.
- Oversee entire cleaning crew, ensuring all cleaning tasks are completed before the end of the night.
- Guarantee all tasks are completed effectively and thoroughly with nothing neglected.
- Delegate jobs, give instructions and explanations, and answer inquiries about cleaning process.
- Create a report for the day manager, including requests and an overview of the night’s cleaning.
- Perform closing and locking tasks to ensure the building is secure each night.
- Maintain a cleaning success rate of more than 98 percent over nearly five years.
- Created a list of required maintenance and repairs for the maintenance crew to accomplish.
- Oversaw maintenance process to ensure all repairs are completed correctly and safely.
- Evaluated the status of repairs afterward.
- Investigated facility to identify potential needed maintenance in the future.
- Performed cleaning duties quickly and carefully.
- Switched tasks efficiently to maximize productivity and minimize downtime.
- Followed instructions exactly to ensure no mistakes or miscommunications occur.
I make an effort to run on a daily basis and lift weights to stay active and fit. I also enjoy traveling and like to immerse myself in different cultures when I can. I volunteer my time at an annual charity event.
Build Your CV
Cleaning Supervisor CV Must-Haves
What Does a Cleaning Supervisor Do?
The cleaning supervisor has many more responsibilities than it may seem initially, meaning there are plenty of strong aspects you can emphasize on your CV. Primarily, cleaning supervisors oversee the cleaning process of a special crew that typically goes to work once a business has closed for the evening. As supervisors, they are responsible for delegating tasks, ensuring all cleaning employees are working efficiently and guaranteeing all cleaning tasks are completed correctly. They are responsible for making sure all safety and security procedures are taken upon leaving the building, locking it or arming alarms as necessary. As demonstrated in the above cleaning supervisor CV example, the most important attributes to emphasize are management and leadership. Cleaning supervisors must also be organized and have excellent communication skills. They may or may not have to clean themselves, but they must be highly familiar with standard cleaning practices.
Tips for Creating a Great Cleaning Supervisor CV
After reviewing the above sample, keep these simple tips in mind as you write:
– Find a way to stand out and be unique. Remember that employers are going to be reading your CV alongside many others. If there is nothing in your CV that stands out, there is no reason they will remember you when it comes time to make a decision about whom to hire.
– Follow the standard formatting closely. Your content should be unique, but the way you present it should not deviate from the standard format. If it is too unusual, many employers may not even bother reading it.
– Do include real metrics to make your CV more credible. The inclusion of real numbers greatly strengthens CV and gives employers a good idea of what kind of employee you would be if you were hired.
– Do not neglect the proofreading stage of writing. After you finish, go back and review it multiple times to identify and fix any errors or typographical mistakes. You can also find areas in need of improvement.