Build Your CV
236 E Perry Circle , Sacramento, CA 11111
E: copetrina@fastmail P: 555-444-5544
Confident saleswoman with over 10 years of experience in providing consumers with engaging and rewarding customer service. Skilled communicator who understands the valuable role that consistent negotiation, customer feedback, and follow-up play in enabling long-lasting client relations. Persuasive public speaker who can effectively pitch products, demonstrate benefits, and close sales. Creative business savvy to develop strategic ways of generating leads and identifying new sales opportunities. Trustworthy liaison between clients and the company to establish product liability through integrity, dependability, and unparalleled customer service.
- Persuasive sales skills to help a customer identify a need, understand the product, and make a knowledgeable decision.
- Confident communicator to ensure clients’ needs are always met in a manner that is consistent with their individual specifications and requirements.
- Strong understanding of business strategy with the proven ability to generate promising leads and transform them into long-term client relationships.
- Creative problem-solver who effectively develops solutions that reflect company characteristics and accurately resolve a client’s concern.
- Expert organization, time management, and leadership skills to contribute to an atmosphere conducive to growth and success.
- Manage 60 client accounts, spanning Northern California and Oregon, from initiation and account set-up to facilitation of order needs to assistance with discrepancies.
- Communicate regularly with each client to take orders, confirm quantities and specifications, and provide an ETA based on reports from logistics.
- Provide solutions for problems and guarantee resolution in a manner that doesn’t compromise company success or integrity, and effectively meets client needs.
- Collaborate with colleagues to identify areas for product development, create lead generation strategies, and build brand awareness with engaging advertisement.
- Contacted upwards of 75 clients each day to guide them through a satisfaction survey to elicit feedback and assess consumer understanding of products and services.
- Facilitated communication for clients who were unhappy with an outcome, and developed timely solutions to address the need and reestablish credibility.
- Maintained the personal records for 45 clients, and updated or modified their information as necessary.
- Presented sales pitches to the public in a variety of settings, including door-to-door, over-the-phone, and trade shows.
- Increased sales revenue by roughly $10,000 each year from 2004-2008.
- Trained new salespeople on topics such as pitch delivery, closing a sale, and identifying possible leads.
I teach a self-management and success course to women at a local shelter, where I have volunteered for nearly 15 years. I enjoy spending quality time with my family, doing CrossFit, and cooking. I am an avid reader and leisure photographer.
Build Your CV
Client Manager CV Must-Haves
What Does a Client Manager Do?
A client manager acts as the primary liaison between a company and its customers. As a client manager, your responsibilities may include pitching products or services, answering customer questions, assessing client satisfaction, strengthening relationships, generating leads, and identifying effective solutions to problems. Your primary task is to utilize communication, time management, and consistent follow up to build relationships that will last a long time. Often, a great client manager has experience in sales and customer service to be able to effectively incorporate the two skillsets to educate clients, update them on product developments, and guarantee their satisfaction. With the right approach, you can develop loyal customers and acquire lasting business. This client manager CV example accurately demonstrates how to incorporate these skills and responsibilities into your document.
Tips for Creating a Great Client Manager CV
Here are some helpful tips to get you started on writing your CV:
-Add depth by using metrics wherever possible. For example, “Managed client accounts” can be enhanced by saying, “Managed 15 client accounts spanning two sales areas.”
-Use action verbs to begin each sentence in the Work Experience section. For a client manager, some great examples include maintained, facilitated, developed, increased, strategized, and educated.
-The Personal Summary section is an excellent place to talk about your understanding of the industry. Focus on such strengths as communication, sales savvy, and your understanding of strategy and effective problem resolution.
-Never forget to reread your work to catch oversights in spelling and grammar. A couple of extra minutes now could be what gets you that dream interview.