Build Your CV
4500 Berry Street, Seattle, WA 11111
E: elau@anymail P: 555-321-8745
Committed to quality and service with both people and products. Professional who exceeds both internal and customer expectations in the corporate environment. The dedicated employee provides seamless delivery of reports requiring multi-departmental involvement. Leadership-oriented management that promotes a teamwork perspective. Agile multi-tasking individual with technical skills.
- Fulfill of all accounts receivable and payable functions of the business enterprise.
- Allocate staff resources resourcefully to execute objectives.
- Manage daily, weekly, and monthly accounting tasks to meet deadlines.
- Cooperate effectively with other departments to write and compile reports.
- Monitor employee performance and give feedback both ongoing and in annual reviews.
- Move forward on multiple project objectives at once.
- Completed monthly accounts payable functions ahead of schedule by utilizing optimization of tasks.
- Responded to work directives from the business services coordinator for a variety of accounting department responsibilities.
- Assisted in the preparation for an accounting department audit.
- Wrote a comprehensive manual for the administration assistant job function.
- Documented accounts receivable mailings.
- Routed accounts receivable mailings to appropriate staff for follow up.
- Optimized the digital filing system for accounts receivable using FileMaker Pro.
- Performed frontline customer service functions as a trained backup person.
- Sorted mail and routed it to the correct departments.
- Assisted customer service with routine email responses to customers.
- Participated in the college to work mentorship program.
I enjoy bicycling off-road on rugged and challenging trails. I support the off-road community by participating in volunteer trail maintenance throughout the year. Volunteering at the annual Kid’s Bike Tune Up offering free bike maintenance helps me pass along my enthusiasm for bicycling to the next generation.
Build Your CV
Coordinator CV Must-Haves
What Does a Coordinator Do?
Coordinators are used by many businesses to supervise workers as well as to orchestrate the workflow of the office tasks. Coordinators are often called upon to make front-line business decisions based on consumer demand, company objectives, and available resources. When confronted with complex problems, a coordinator needs to de-escalate the situation, resolve customer complaints, and provide a solution for the problem. A coordinator in a business environment must be able to delegate duties, train employees, and use technology software equally well. Coordinators have to juggle a variety of tasks almost constantly while being aware of the overall function of a team or a department. Many times, coordinators have to change their approach because of the changing availability of personnel or other resources. This coordinator CV example will give you guidance on how to showcase your skills and talents in addition to clearly outlining your experience and education qualifications.
Tips for Creating a Great Coordinator CV
Now that you have seen an example of a coordinator CV, you can start creating your own. At first, jot down highlights of your job performance, then gather employment information and education dates. Here are some other tips to create your best CV ever:
– Grab attention at the beginning of your CV by starting with a well-written opening statement that summarizes you and your skills.
– Make sure your CV is flawless by double checking your document for mistakes. Is the font, spacing, and type size uniform throughout? Make sure to get feedback on your CV by having someone else read it.
– Remember that the ultimate purpose of your CV is to land a job interview, so make sure you are selling yourself by choosing action-oriented verbs to describe your work experience.
– Although the hobbies and interests section adds personal interest and rounds out the picture of you as a person, it can be a potential pitfall. Remember to avoid listing involvements with religious or political viewpoints to keep your CV professional.