Build Your CV
3421 Plainfield Drive, Bellevue, WA 11111
E: firstname.lastname@example.org T: 555-555-5555
Experienced and reliable customer service officer with extensive experience providing assistance in a busy call center setting. Strong dedication to helping customers resolve issues and cultivating a positive image of the company. Excel in both team environments and alone. Proven ability to listen attentively, solve problems quickly and efficiently, and create high-quality professional relationships with callers. Fully committed to following company procedures and winning loyal customers.
- Answer numerous calls in a high-volume call center environment. Resolve customer complaints and ensure calls are handled in a professional and prompt manner.
- Contributed to company’s highest quarterly customer satisfaction rate of 92 percent. Consistently earned an “above average” or “excellent” on call quality evaluations.
- Train and assist entry-level customer service officers by helping them improve listening skills, communication, and multitasking abilities.
- Helped holders of insurance policies resolve their concerns in a timely and professional fashion.
- Used computer to retrieve policyholder information while maintaining proper phone and customer service etiquette.
- Participated in voluntary corporate training classes to increase understanding of caller concerns and shorten call response time.
- Helped bank account holders resolve common issues related to debit cards, credit, loans, and savings account.
- Dispatched customers to correct department when needed.
- Received five consecutive “A” level ratings when call quality was evaluated by call center manager and branch supervisor.
- Frequently upsold financial products such as credit cards, retirement accounts, insurance policies, and checkbooks.
As much as I enjoy my customer service career, one of my true loves is gardening. I love planting a variety of fruits and vegetables in my backyard. If I’m not at the call center, more than likely, I am in my garden. In addition to gardening, I love anything related to the cinema, and I have a keen interest in classic films. In my spare time, I also enjoy drawing, painting, and sketching.
Build Your CV
Customer Service Officer CV Must-Haves
What Does a Customer Service Officer Do?
If you want to write an effective customer service officer CV, you need to have an understanding of the job’s primary functions. The vast majority of customer service officers and representatives work in call center settings, answering incoming questions from customers or clients. Customer service officers are often required to interact with irate or dissatisfied customers and usually undergo some form of training to improve their communication skills. Officers work in almost every type of industry, and they must be capable of using a computer while communicating with others. Some call center jobs may record calls so they can be reviewed by a supervisor or manager later. Use this customer service officer CV example as a blueprint and guide for your own CV.
Tips for Creating a Great Customer Service Officer CV
If you are ready to write your own customer service officer CV, don’t forget to follow the tips before writing:
– Always look over your CV to catch any misspelled words or grammatical errors.
– Use a visually appealing CV format, and be sure to include the most important information about your career.
– Write a career summary that differentiates you from other applicants and captures the attention of the hiring manager.
– Place your former jobs in reverse chronological order, starting with the most recent.
– Emphasize your verbal communication and conflict resolution skills; these skills are exceptionally important in the customer service industry.