Build Your CV
357 Hidden Valley Road , Lancaster, PA 11111
E: email@example.com T: 555-401-3908
Friendly and helpful customer service supervisor with a dedication to giving excellent service. Experience working in call centers in the cruise line industry for the past 17 years. Incredible oral communication skills when answering questions and dealing with customer concerns. Excellent problem-solving ability that helps resolve customer issues satisfactorily. Strong leadership skills that help customer service representatives on the team work toward specific goals and to a high standard of quality.
- Oversee the customer service department of about 45 employees for the Caribbean cruise line division call center.
- Review call center standards with employees periodically to help achieve more successful customer service interactions and solutions.
- Have a 98 percent resolution rate with the department by managing calls appropriately, stepping in when needed and escalating situations at times to upper management.
- Trained new customer service call center representatives in taking phone reservations for cruise ships, answering questions, and recording special requests.
- Wrote the customer service representative schedule each week for a staff of 38 people and made sure all shifts were appropriately covered.
- Created a new training manual for call center customer service representatives that streamlined the process of answering tough questions.
- Answered calls, assisted customers, and submitted reservation requests for a popular cruise line.
- Listened to customer complaints over the phone and developed solutions to help fix problems or keep the customer happy when appropriate.
- Recruited to be a customer service supervisor after demonstrating strong performance and an excellent commitment to quality as a representative.
At home, I am a dedicated hobby chicken farmer. A few years ago, I built a chicken coop and decided to try raising chickens for eggs and meat. Then, I purchased a few hens and one rooster. I’ve worked hard to tweak my chickens’ diet so they get the proper nutrition, and the eggs they produce are rich and delicious. The chickens have free range of the yard, so they get enough exercise and have a strong quality of life.
Build Your CV
Customer Service Supervisor CV Must-Haves
What Does a Customer Service Supervisor Do?
The customer service supervisor CV example shows exactly how this type of job assists companies. These workers usually work in an office setting, and in many cases, they may oversee a customer service phone line system. Each day, customer service supervisors manage phone or office representatives. They may write the weekly schedule and delegate specific shifts or responsibilities. Some customer service supervisors may be involved in the hiring, promoting, evaluating, and firing of employees on the team. Training employees is another big part of a customer service supervisor’s job. When a representative needs assistance or a customer asks for a manager, the supervisor is the one who steps in and provides additional support or a solution.
Tips for Creating a Great Customer Service Supervisor CV
If your dream is to land a job easily without getting stuck for months in a frustrating job search, a well-written CV can help. Here are some things you can do to improve your chances of success:
-Limit your CV’s length to about two or three pages at the most; some workers with a limited amount of experience may need to go shorter.
-Provide more details about your educational history, such as coursework taken or project accomplishments, if you have no work experience.
-List your experience with some of the common computer reservation or customer service software programs.
-Show examples of your strong management skills and give details about how you approach the job of leadership.
-Demonstrate your customer service skills by giving examples of your success in your work history or skills section.