Build Your CV
999 West Mount Drive ,Commonville, State 11111
E: firstname.lastname@example.org P: 555-398-0001
Customer service representative with five years of accounts receivable experience seeking a responsible position with growth potential in the field of debt collection. Adept in working in high-volume department with large caseloads. Consistent results-driven worker with exemplary customer satisfaction record. Able to work independently with high energy and commitment to excellence.
- Respond to customer inquiries, including account concerns, at busy call center.
- Act as team leader to supervise trainees and provide guidance, directly under the department director.
- Prepare weekly status reports to consolidate statistical data for calls received, satisfactory resolution, and other troubleshooting information.
- Awarded “Customer Service Representative of the Year” for regional district, 2016
- Work directly with customers by phone, fax, and email to resolve account issues and provide requested information.
- Maintain knowledge base of software program updates for industry in order to assist team with troubleshooting.
- Established positive customer service relationships with clientele to provide contact regarding account concerns and billing collection.
- Functioned as part of four-person customer service team to maintain immediate access to client account information on call-in basis.
- Developed superior customer service skills by training and working directly with general public for majority of position’s responsibilities.
- Provided account history information and other pertinent data to supervisory staff to monitor progress with customer relations.
- Promoted company policy for attendance and professionalism through team mentoring.
- Received additional training on accounts receivable and collection to assist collection department on as-needed basis.
- Answered customer calls in order to process orders, provide status, and assist with returns and exchanges.
- Established accounts within company rewards program to assist customers with incentives and savings during sales transactions.
- Provided excellent interactions in accordance with job guidelines and brand reputation.
- Familiar with multiple POS systems and company intranet network.
- Initiated follow-up communication by email to ensure issue resolution and customer satisfaction.
- Attended on-going customer service skills-building seminars.
Involved in fitness program for school-aged girls as volunteer mentor. Enjoy hiking with my two rescue dogs. Paddleboard and kayaking enthusiast. Volunteer annually for area Special Olympics.
Build Your CV
Debt Collector CV Must Haves
What Does a Debt Collector Do?
A debt collector can work in any number of industries, including retail, accounting, and healthcare settings. This position requires establishing a rapport with customers to assess their financial situation and negotiate a payment plan toward debt settlement. You may post and process payments as received. You can also expect to follow-up and report on delinquent customer accounts for further collections. A successful candidate may possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills in addition to familiarity with accounting software and typical clerical duties. You can follow this debt collector CV example to determine how to include these valuable skills and abilities in your own CV.
Tips for Creating a Great Debt Collector CV
These tips are helpful to keep in mind when you write your debt collector CV:
– Stick to skills that highlight your customer service background and ability to think and act in a fast-paced work environment.
– Keep your word choice and sentence structure simple and easy to read. Concentrate on making as few grammatical errors as possible to draw attention to your commitment to detail.
– Stick to standard formatting with your work history and education. You want to get noticed because of your skills and experience rather than excessive attention-grabbing structure.
– Use an accepted font and size to stay consistent with professional CV samples. Try to keep your wording precise, and avoid run-on sentences or other grammatical errors.
– Keep your hobbies and interest section professional and neutral. If you have a strong community service or volunteer background, focus more on that information while downplaying any potentially controversial interests or activities.