Build Your CV
4593 West Palm St. , Brooklyn, NY 11111
E: firstname.lastname@example.org T: 555-598-9990
Dedicated dentist with over ten years’ experience in the dental field. Passionate about educating patients on the importance of oral hygiene. Committed to providing the best patient care through communication and high-quality service. Experience in working with children, adolescents, and adults, as well as those who suffer from dental anxiety. Skilled team player who understands the importance of collaborative care for the best treatment outcomes for patients. Devoted to remaining up to date on the latest techniques to provide the highest level of patient care possible.
- Develop treatment programs for patients suffering from periodontal disease, tooth decay, TMJ, and other dental issues.
- Provide patient education on at-home oral hygiene that includes brushing and flossing to prevent future problems.
- Examine teeth, gums, and the surrounding tissue, using appropriate instruments and equipment to look for signs of abnormalities.
- Received over 98 percent positive patient satisfaction scores on post-visit surveys.
- Reviewed patient x-rays and charts to understand patient health history and current complaints for better care.
- Collaborated with oral surgeons, periodontists, dental hygienists, and other members of the team for enhanced patient care.
- Diagnosed dental diseases based upon patient history, physical examination, x-rays, and other information.
- Developed enhanced patient care for those who suffered from dental anxiety for better patient satisfaction and retention.
- Recognized as the “Dentist of the Month” based on patient satisfaction scores three times.
I am an avid yogi and enjoy spending time outdoors. I am also highly involved in a local after school program that helps with at-risk youth. I coach my son’s little league baseball team and my daughter’s youth soccer team. I also provide regular dental hygiene education courses at the local schools.
Build Your CV
Dentist CV Must-Haves
What Does a Dentist Do?
Dentists manage the care of patients’ oral health. In this position, you routinely examine patient’s teeth, gums, and surrounding tissues to determine if there are any problems such as cavities, tooth decay, or periodontal disease. You are responsible for coordinating with the dental hygienist and other dental professionals, such as orthodontists, periodontists, and dental surgeons, to provide the ultimate care plan for your patients. As part of your position, you will diagnose and treat diseases and injuries using specialty dental instruments, appliances, and medication. You also educate patients on oral care, such as brushing and flossing. This position requires extensive training and education, so your dentist CV needs to highlight this. You can learn more about what is needed by reviewing the dentist CV example.
Tips for Creating a Great Dentist CV
Here are some tips to help you create a strong dentist CV:
– When you detail your work history, use action verbs to start the statement, such as treated, administered, examined, researched, and coordinated.
– Your CV is not the place to discuss personal issues or detail why you left a position. Although you can demonstrate your character and personality through your CV, it is important that it remains professional.
– When you discuss your skills, accomplishments, and work history, include any quantifiable metrics. This might include the number of patients treated or clinic growth.
– Stress your interpersonal communication skills associated with your capacity to provide excellent patient care.
– Focus on your Personal Summary statement, as this is the place where you will hook the hiring manager. Highlight your experience and skills.
– Don’t forget to include your proficiency with technology, equipment, and computer programs, especially those specific to dentistry.
– Make sure to proofread your CV several times. You do not want to miss out on a job opportunity due to typos and errors in your document.