Build Your CV
777 Marching Drive, Marblehead, Massachusetts 11111
E: emily.renee.wickersham@anymail T: 555-279-8060
Skilled IT professional dedicated to improving the development methods used to create new software programs. Experienced with database software management, web platform development, and program testing software. Managed small groups of employees during special projects. Team-oriented worker able to collaborate with coworkers in various departments in order to complete projects in a timely manner.
- Test programs to ensure usability and safety.
- Modify current software in order to improve performance, correct errors, and integrate new hardware.
- Lead small teams dedicated to completing software patch projects.
- Design software systems by using mathematical models and scientific analysis to measure potential outcomes of proposed designs.
- Use fast experimentation to build the best product for the company’s needs.
- Wrote computer programs designed to fulfill the needs of the corporation.
- Gave bi-monthly reports to supervisors about the status of current projects.
- Fixed program bugs by researching issues and gathering important information.
- Improved recovery mean time by 35 percent.
- Collaborated with programmers and analysts to set specifications for new system designs.
- Reduced average time to market by 17 percent through integration of new procedures.
- Analyzed data to plan and recommend computer layouts and any necessary peripheral equipment upgrades.
- Manipulated data for better analysis of the system’s requirements and capabilities.
I am a big water enthusiast. I love getting out on the water with my husband, two children, and dog. On my days off, you may find me stand-up paddle boarding, kayaking, sailing, fishing, or swimming. I also donate my time to an organization, Coding After School, that teaches kids computer skills ranging from the fundamentals to coding.
Build Your CV
Devops Engineer CV Must-Haves
What Does a Devops Engineer Do?
A devops engineer is often expected to perform both software development and information technology operations. In some companies, someone in this position may work in a department full of both IT professional and software developers. You may work to automate the software delivery process, improve infrastructure changes, and decrease time it takes to release new software. Many tasks, such as writing software, entering data, processing information, and setting up functions, revolve around a technical knowledge of computers and the computer systems. Devops engineering can require you to seek risk reduction, program changes, and organizational stability simultaneously. Your CV is the ideal time to let hiring managers know you have what it takes to succeed in a devops engineer role. Review the devops engineer CV example to get an idea of the best format and content you can include in your own professional document.
Tips for Creating a Great Devops Engineer CV
Use these tips to help you include the best information possible in your unique Devops Engineer CV:
– Think of the Professional Summary section as a short sales pitch of yourself. Include pertinent experience, skills, and personality traits to highlight your fit for the job.
– Avoid weak language in your Work Experience section. Simply discussing your day-to-day tasks may not do enough to differentiate you from your competitors. Instead, try to incorporate quantifiable achievements, such as reducing time it takes to get a program on the market.
– You do not need to include your high school education in the Education and Training section unless you have no higher education. Try to focus on college degrees, internships, certifications, and courses related to the job.
– Your Skills section should include anything that will help you with the job. This could include communication skills, computer knowledge, and collaborative abilities.
– Keep your Hobbies and Interests section focused on values important to the company. Avoid sharing anything too personal about your religious or political views.