Build Your CV
Bank Street , Reno, NV 11111
E: HSprout@anymail.com P: 555-124-8521
Knowledgeable and dedicated financial expert with history in accounting able to utilize economic knowledge in equity research analyst position. Extensive experience analyzing and evaluating investment possibilities, market trends, and stocks. A candidate who combines market awareness and quick and accurate work and prioritizes excellent communication to ensure success. Proven track record across nearly 10 year working experience of improving profits through analytical thinking.
- Evaluate risk parameters while analyzing proposed investment prospects on a daily basis.
- Analyze the impact mergers, acquisitions, and other business practices will have on the market and economy.
- Compile analysis findings into a compact report that is useful, accessible, and as in-depth as possible.
- Present created report at board meetings clearly and concisely to aid in market decision making.
- Offer financial consultation to company leaders in regard to investment and corporate decisions.
- Avoided projected profit loss of more than five percent over the course of two years.
- Created and analyzed numerous portfolios involving bonds, stocks, and mutual funds.
- Selected portfolios, trade execution, and asset allocation.
- Communicated with clients clearly and efficiently regarding portfolio updates.
- Analyzed earnings quality and statements.
- Reviewed all financial aspects and processed numbers as needed.
- Worked alongside other accounting staff to ensure all work is completed efficiently.
- Prepared asset and capital account entries through compilation and analysis of financial information.
- Created numerous reports on profits and loss, labor statistics, and balancing sheets.
When I have the chance, I enjoy playing soccer and basketball. Along with these activities, I try to stay fit and active through daily running. I also enjoy travelling when I can and like to immerse myself in different cultures.
Build Your CV
Equity Research Analyst CV Must-Haves
What Does an Equity Research Analyst Do?
Equity research analyst is a general position that may involve many different types of focuses and responsibilities. At the core of the position, it requires analysts to closely review and evaluate a financial element and write a report about it. Equity research analysts may examine market trends, previous sales records, the economy, stocks or bonds, financial equipment, or a combination of these things. They are expected to create a report that is both useful and unbiased to assist in making important financial decisions. Your CV should communicate your ability to tackle all of these tasks quickly, efficiently, and masterfully. The above equity research analyst CV example showed what this may look like, although to make your CV more successful, you should specialize it toward the job expectations specific to your situation. This is especially true with how many different specializations are possible in this field.
Tips for Creating a Great Equity Research Analyst CV
While this example CV will help you with the content of your CV, these tips will help with the implementation and formatting:
– The experience section is the most important part of your CV. You should make it the longest, include the strongest information, and follow standard formatting rules closely. List your jobs in reverse chronological order and put only current positions in present tense. Begin every bullet point with a strong action verb.
– Do include information in your CV that emphasizes your knowledge. This position involves analysis and evaluation, so your understanding of the field should be clear.
– Do not make your CV too long or too short. Your goal should be one page. If it is longer, employers will be discouraged to read it all and if it is shorter, it will appear that you have less experience.
– Do double and triple check your CV for possible improvements and errors. Large blocks of text should be broken up and empty gaps should be filled or rearranged.