A company needing to fill the position of executive housekeeper wants someone who is willing to go above and beyond the duties of a general cleaning assistant. The hiring manager will expect to receive applications from individuals who show a consistent history of excellence. If you are not entirely sure what that should entail, then read this executive housekeeper CV example. It serves as a great blueprint for how you should write future professional CVs. There are also some beneficial tips after the example to assist you further.
Build Your CV
69050 East Wayne Drive , Grand Rapids, MI 11111
E: email@example.com T: 555-809-2010
Skilled executive housekeeper with years of experience leading a team of over 20 individuals. Proficient in mentoring new members of the team so everyone always knows what they are supposed to accomplish. Strong interpersonal skills to offer clients the best experience possible from a kind, courteous staff. Able to maintain a level head under high-pressure circumstances and never let the ball drop for a second.
- Create standards for levels of cleanliness that have to be met at every house.
- Check in with clients after a job to ensure their utmost satisfaction with a cleaner’s capabilities.
- Maintain quarterly budgets and make adjustments when necessary to ensure a safety net is always in place.
- Train new staff members to abide by the high standards set forth by the company.
- Implemented new marketing program that saw a 20 percent increase in the number of clients for the fiscal year ending in 2016.
- Cleaned all rooms in every house using an array of tools, including floor buffers, vacuum cleaners, and carpet shampooers.
- Listened to instructions laid out by specific clients and implemented special requests perfectly.
- Disinfected equipment and cleaned them when not out on site to ensure they would be ready the next time they needed to be utilized.
- Removed debris from around the property, including emptying out trash cans and disposing of the materials within ash trays.
- Ran errands for certain clients, including an elderly client who required extra assistance for certain tasks.
- Sorted linens, folded them appropriately, and placed them in the correct drawers.
Most of my free time lately has involved driving my five-year-old son around to his various activities. I thoroughly enjoy going to his soccer matches on the weekends and cheering him on. When I have some time to relax at home, I enjoy lying on the couch reading a good book.
Build Your CV
Executive Housekeeper CV Must-Haves
What Does an Executive Housekeeper Do?
In order to write an effective executive housekeeper CV, you need to demonstrate that you understand the duties associated with a regular housekeeper but also possess key leadership traits. Some of the duties that come with this position include training new team members, developing budgets, forecasting staffing requirements to know when more maids need to be brought on, and developing schedules for employees. The executive housekeeper is generally responsible for creating the company-wide standard for cleaning houses everyone needs to follow. This individual is also the one who has to listen to customer complaints and resolve them professionally. All this is in addition to standard cleaning responsibilities expected of any housekeeper. You need to show in your CV you are capable of accomplishing all this, so follow the general outline provided by the executive housekeeper CV example.
Tips for Creating a Great Executive Housekeeper CV
Before your CV can be considered complete, you need to read it over once more to ensure it follows all these rules:
– Follow the exact layout offered by the example by starting with the Professional Summary and then going to Work Experience, Education, Skills, and Hobbies.
– Use an easily readable font in your CV and keep it between 10pt and 12pt.
– For Work Experience, the first position listed should be whatever is most recent because you want to immediately show the hiring manager where you are in your career right now.
– Every point under Work Experience needs to begin with a verb, and you want to make sure you use many different verbs to make the section more interesting.
– Unless you are still a high school student, you should never include information from high school on a professional CV.
– Mention skills that are relevant to the specific position you want to get. For an executive housekeeper, you should mention leadership prowess and time management skills.