For all of the companies out there looking for skilled helicopter pilots, there are likely even more qualified individuals looking to fill those positions. If you want to have a realistic shot at landing one of these jobs, you have to ensure that hiring managers remember you when deciding who to interview. Submitting a well-composed curriculum vitae alongside your job application can help make that happen. A CV showcases your skills and experience but in an abbreviated manner compared to a resume. Below you’ll find a helicopter pilot CV example to help get you started with writing your own.
Build Your CV
123 East Street, Oakland,MI 99999
E: email@example.com P: 555-123-4567
Engaging office worker committed to helping others. Experienced with answering customer questions and directing them to the right location. Skilled with basic office suites, multi-line phones, and messaging systems. Able to independently learn how to operate office equipment and write training manuals for new items. Looking for a position in management or with the possibility of advancement. Willing to relocate.
- Learned names and office numbers for 18-story office building to more quickly answer visitor questions.
- Direct visitors to their destination and sign out badges when necessary.
- Use 12-line phone system to forward calls and take messages.
- Compile information from multiple locations into one comprehensive guide book.
- Organized pay records for quick updating and distribution.
- Searched database whenever payroll checks were disputed.
- Handled employee complaints and found solutions for discrepancies.
- Maintained top accuracy rating within my team in relation to record keeping.
- Checked patients in and directed them to the correct waiting room.
- Organized medical charts alphabetically and corrected any errors.
- Purged outdated charts and documents and shipped files to holding center.
- Handled multiple phone lines and took messages.
- Organized inner-office memos for distribution.
- Followed strict privacy rules regarding student records.
- Checked identification, helped visitors to the school sign in and find classrooms.
Longtime roller derby fan and supporter of the Detroit Derby Girls by volunteering during advertising campaigns and with monetary donations. Co-organizer of middle school roller hockey league. Enjoy indoor rock wall climbing and teach monthly safety class at local gym. VR enthusiast and frequent attendee at electronic trade shows. Donor to a local maker organization that reaches out to mechanically inclined children.
Help Desk CV Must-Haves
What Does a Help Desk Do?
The exact tasks for someone working at a help desk depend on the employing company. In some situations, the help desk is a physical part of a building, manned by one or more people who answer visitor questions. There are also help desk positions that are more digital in nature with communications taking place over the phone or online, some with a video component. One activity that is consistent for both kinds of employment is communication. This means you will want to highlight your communication skills, both written and oral. You should also highlight any customer service you have, just like you see in this help desk CV example. Among your skills, try to include problem solving, technological knowledge, multitasking, and time management.
Tips for Creating a Great Help Desk CV
Keeping the example CV in mind, take a look at these tips and combine all of the information into your own perfected document:
– Include a personal email address, home address, and phone number. Leave out your birthday, political or religious affiliation, and current work email.
– An entry-level CV should only be one page long, but for work history spanning more than a decade, two pages is acceptable.
– Include references to communication and people skills along with any available metrics, including customer rating and in-house company evaluation scores.
– Use bullet points in your work experience description and to list your skills. This is easier to read and lets recruiters quickly scan for keywords.
– Proofreading is very important, so read your CV out loud before sending it. Enlist the help of friends and colleagues to read it and check for typos.
– Your education section should have any degrees you have earned past high school as well as training and advanced certification.
– Doublecheck that all dates are accurate. For future applications, keep this information on hand.