Build Your CV
1579 E. Windsor Rd. ,Tucson, AZ 99999
E: email@example.com T: 444-876-5432
Customer-oriented, driven HVAC engineer with over a decade of experience in the industry. Immense experience with all types of heating and cooling equipment as well as with operational management, building and design techniques, preventative maintenance, electrical troubleshooting, and AutoCAD. Impressive ability to learn on the job and cater projects as-needed based on the layout of the building, the equipment requirements, and the budget and needs of the client. Strongly focused on quality workmanship while always making sure customer satisfaction is a top priority.
- Direct and supervise a team of 15 maintenance technicians on a day-to-day basis and coordinate their schedules to provide timely visits to clients.
- Perform repair and preventative maintenance work on a wide range of equipment types to ensure functionality and efficiency.
- Conduct energy audits to identify areas where efficiency can be improved for lower operational costs and greater environmental comfort.
- Delivered technical support and training to technicians while they were out working on client systems, so projects could be completed in a timely manner.
- Completed building evaluations and made recommendations to customers about what they could do to enhance the functionality and efficiency of their equipment.
- Oversaw the day-to-day activities of a small team of technicians while ensuring quality control.
- Diagnosed equipment problems and determined what method should be used to restore functionality.
- Ordered parts and equipment, so tools were always available when a client call came through.
- Worked within a team of 10 technicians and provided support on a day-to-day basis that allowed for client requests to be handled in a timely manner.
I enjoy mountain biking and spend most weekends throughout the year soaking in the sunshine and exploring new trails. I also maintain a large greenhouse where I grow and cultivate many types of plants and produce, including vegetables and fruits I use in my own cooking. Additionally, I like spending time researching and completing home renovation projects.
Build Your CV
HVAC Engineer CV Must-Haves
What Does an HVAC Engineer Do?
HVAC engineers have a strong background in repairing and maintaining heating and cooling equipment, and they use these skills to oversee larger projects and manage teams. Most HVAC engineers are responsible for managing client requests and ensuring the technicians they oversee complete projects in a timely manner. These professionals also do retrofitting and new building work to add customized HVAC systems to a building that has special demands. Additionally, HVAC engineers conduct energy audits to analyze the energy efficiency of buildings and determine where improvements can be made. In this HVAC engineer CV example, you can see that it is important to highlight both your technical skills and your ability to act in a management-oriented role.
Tips for Creating a Great HVAC Engineer CV
Now that you have a good idea of what your CV should look like, it’s time to get to work formatting and refining your own. Before you get started, however, here are a few more things you should keep in mind as you put together this important document:
– After you are ready to submit your CV with a job application, read through it one more time to catch and correct any minor errors.
– Use specific numbers, statistics, and figures to quantify the goals you have achieved and success you have experienced throughout your career.
– Refrain from including too many personal details in your hobbies and interests section.
– Make sure your professional summary is clear and concise, but that it still highlights skills and abilities that make you the right fit for the open position.