Build Your CV
123 Main Street Apartment 1,Anytown, Anystate 11111
E: email@example.com P: (555) 555-5555
Motivated IT support technician seeks new position in dynamic, growth-oriented company focused on cultivating exceptional customer experience and a positive work environment. With experience handling networking concerns, implementing new software, installing new hardware, and addressing user concerns, I bring attention to detail and a dedication to technical improvement to each job. Past achievements include new network architecture component selection and implementation, earning leading industry certifications, and driving the achievement of departmental goals.
- Received help tickets from users on campus and delegated tasks to appropriate departmental personnel.
- Provided on-phone and online support for users of extended campus communication network to facilitate effective operation of IT resources.
- Delivered troubleshooting solutions to departments and console operators experiencing difficulties with software, hardware, and network connectivity.
- Implemented improved assessment and analytical techniques for further achievement of identified departmental goals.
- Drove enhanced performance figures for IT team and department to meet stated management expectations and relevant standards.
- Learned from IT professionals how to meet the support needs of a fast-paced technology company serving clients around the world.
- Discovered innovative solutions to common and exceptional problems identified on help tickets assigned by team supervisor and/or departmental manager.
- Communicated with company reps and vendors to identify computer products that would support and enhance departmental and company operations.
- Assisted in implementation of new hardware and software solutions within company to improve workflow and customer service provision.
- Provided support to users learning new technology assets to support existing operations and to make possible workflow expansion.
- Took help ticket jobs assigned by IT supervisor and recorded ticket results for reporting and record-keeping.
- Worked closely with IT team members and supervisors to improve troubleshooting skills and situation analysis.
- Assisted users with implementing new software and network infrastructure to ease transition to new technology assets and planned operations.
- Supported senior technicians with complex tasks and time-sensitive achievements to meet client expectations and user needs on an identified schedule
Outside of work, I like jogging and mountain biking along nearby trails. I also participate in park restoration and cleanup efforts to make local recreational spaces more inviting for other community members. I frequently volunteer as a dog walker at the local animal shelter, too.
Build Your CV
IT Support Technician CV Must-Haves
What Does an IT Support Technician Do?
An IT support technician works very closely with other team members as well as populations of users in order to solve technical questions and concerns in a time-sensitive manner. Teams work together to delegate efforts to people best-suited to solve specific circumstances that arise and to provide training and support to new members of the department; this can be seen in the IT support technician CV example. Some IT departments encourage team members to pursue additional training, education, or certification to better be able to meet a changing spectrum of support needs.
Tips for Creating a Great IT Support Technician CV
Does your current CV need a little help? Use these tips for a quick fix of common problems:
– List all technical certifications that you possess.
– Identify specific achievements that you accomplished, particularly those that are related to the IT industry.
– Specify departmental outcomes that you supported or championed.
– Emphasize customer support skills and user support experience.
– Mention if you have experience training users in new software or hardware, along with specific applications.
– Include applicable internships and on-the-job learning experiences you have had.
– Organize your CV into clean, orderly sections for easy reading.
– Select a simple typeface without too much flair or flash.