Build Your CV
4012 McGregor Park Drive , Columbus, OH 11111
E: firstname.lastname@example.org T: 555-555-5555
Experienced and driven night auditor with a strong desire to improve hotel operations. In-depth knowledge of basic and advanced auditing techniques as well as guest services software. Proven history of excellent communication and managerial skills. Capable of working well alone or in a team environment. Prepared to lend skills to a busy mainstream hotel brand.
- Ensure all guests are checked in after normal business hours. Follow up to ensure they are properly accommodated.
- Review guest information recorded during the daytime work hours and took note of any erroneous or significant findings.
- Audit financial information to ensure all guests have paid for additional room charges prior to checkout.
- Booked rooms for prospective guests and ensured current guests were checked-in in a timely and professional fashion.
- Oversaw a team of 15 to 20 hotel workers after normal business hours and took note of each worker’s professional performance.
- Contributed to overall guest satisfaction by recording daytime complaints and reporting them to corporate headquarters.
- Used hotel software to store and retrieve financial data for review the following morning.
- Reviewed all financial documents and statements turned in by housekeeping department for accuracy.
- Kept close record of supply levels and contacted company vendor when more cleaning supplies or materials were needed.
- Printed daily schedules and took note of any requests for time off. Ensured breaks were taken and no overtime was recorded.
- Met with hotel supervisors and discussed findings. Used these findings to improve aspects of guest service.
In my spare time, I enjoy arts and crafts as well as reading. I am a talented seamstress and I enjoy various activities such as sewing and knitting. I love to read science fiction books, and I recently joined a book club so I can indulge this habit on a more regular basis. I am a member of several community-based volunteer organizations, and I always make time to help others. When I’m not involved in one of these activities, you can find me spending time with my family.
Build Your CV
Night Auditor CV Must-Haves
What Does a Night Auditor Do?
If you don’t have a strong understanding of what a night auditor does, you will most likely have problems when the time to write a CV arrives. Primarily employed by hotels, night auditors are responsible for reviewing data collected by the day staff for accuracy. They may be charged with reviewing large amounts of financial data or examining guest complaints that have been recorded by other workers. In most settings, they also perform basic hotel tasks such as checking guests in and out. Some auditors audit data recorded by all types of hotel workers, while others only audit the data recorded by a single department. This night auditor CV example can show you what facts to include or leave out when writing your own CV.
Tips for Creating a Great Night Auditor CV
Utilize the following tips if you want to write an excellent night auditor CV:
– Underscore education and training in hospitality, accounting, management, and customer service.
– If you were terminated from a job, do not discuss the details on your CV. The interviewer will ask you in person if he or she is concerned.
– Use the opening summary statement to sell yourself and stand out from the other applicants. Be sure to include a decent mixture of hard and soft professional skills in this section.
– Use a CV format you know will appeal to a hiring manager (neat and orderly).
– Do not turn in your CV without reading it first. Employers will not hire employees who cannot use proper grammar and punctuation.