Build Your CV
222 Birch St, San Jose, CA 11111
E: jgonzalez@anymail P: 555-555-1221
Forward-thinking operations executive with a passion for making companies the best they can be. Over 15 years of experience overseeing staff, budgets, and daily operations at large and small businesses. Extremely detail-oriented and knowledgeable of the analytics necessary to evaluate a company’s performance, as well as the means to apply those analytics to drive the company forward and maximize profit. Committed to innovation in the field of business operations and endlessly curious to find new and better ways to improve a business’s day-to-day functions and to meet its yearly goals.
- Direct and oversee all budgets, ensuring financial goals are met each year.
- Analyze client needs and develop strategies for meeting those needs more efficiently.
- Evaluate all aspects of business performance and present findings to stakeholders.
- Oversee quality assurance programs.
- Met yearly profit goals, increasing annual profit by three to eight percent each year.
- Conducted in-depth analysis of costs and profits, and implemented improved methods for tracking and measuring financial performance.
- Wrote quarterly and yearly budgets for all company departments.
- Reduced costs by implementing new budgetary strategies across several departments.
- Oversaw staff of 30 employees.
- Designed and implemented improved training program for all new hires.
- Reviewed and revised budgets to maximize efficiency and reduce cost.
I most enjoy spending free time with my family. When I get out of the office, I like to leave it all behind and go out into nature to camp and fish with my wife and two boys. My wife and I enjoy nature photography and often spend our camping trips searching for the perfect shot. I’m the leader of my older son’s Boy Scout troop and regularly lead the group on camping trips and other outdoor activities, such as canoeing, skiing, and swimming. Exposing the younger generation to nature is a passion of mine that I love sharing with my children.
Build Your CV
Operations Executive CV Must-Haves
What Does an Operations Executive Do?
An operations executive can be responsible for a variety of duties. Depending on the size of the company, the scope of the position can vary widely. In larger firms, operations executives often have one specific aspect of the company to oversee, such as finances or production. An operations executive for a small company is more likely to be in charge of all aspects of the business, including overseeing the staff, finances, daily operations, production, and distribution of goods, with junior staff in charge of some of the day-to-day operational activities. Tailor your CV to the type of position you’re applying for, using the included operations executive CV example as a guideline for important duties and accomplishments to include that show hiring managers your unique abilities.
Tips for Creating a Great Operations Executive CV
Keep these tips in mind as you create your personalized operations executive CV:
-Your Personal Summary section is the first part of your CV a recruiter will read, so use it to show off your most important skills and experience.
-Avoid repeating yourself. If you’ve held several positions with similar duties, give specifics about what you accomplished at each job.
-Highlight leadership abilities and experience overseeing employees or leading teams.
-Use your Work Experience section not just to explain your duties, but also to draw attention to improvements you made on the job. Anything quantifiable, such as increasing profits or reducing costs, should be included.
-Finances are always crucial to business, so be sure to highlight any work you’ve done in that area, including overseeing or writing budgets, analyzing costs, and increasing profits.
-Don’t shy away from highlighting your successes. Use active verbs to present your accomplishments in a dynamic way.