Build Your CV
7979 South Broxton Boulevard , Bend, OR 11111
E: email@example.com T: 555-323-9320
Reliable personal driver with a well-earned reputation for always being punctual and offering clients exceptional service. Ability to follow all safety regulations and keep the vehicle in great working condition. Excellent at providing great customer service and always willing to strike up a conversation to get to know a rider. Excel at time management to always bring passengers to destination on time and possess in-depth knowledge of the local area to always find the fastest route.
- Pick up clients and drop them off at destinations on time.
- Offer superior service by providing good conversation and a bottle of water for every passenger.
- Perform vehicle inspections at the beginning of every day to determine when maintenance is required.
- Conduct routine maintenance on own but also realize when a repair job requires the assistance of a professional.
- Drive clients around at any time whether it is late at night or on the weekends.
- Drove executives to destinations around town and waited in car to drive back to office later.
- Assisted passengers with any luggage.
- Maintained appearance of vehicle by vacuuming inside regularly and washing the exterior once a week.
- Recorded passengers’ information into database.
- Provided passengers with information about the city and recommended places of interest.
- Communicated with dispatcher to inform company of location throughout the day.
- Completed accident reports when necessary, including an instance where vehicle was struck by a drunk driver; complied with the police report at every step of the process to get insurance payout.
I love learning new recipes and cooking them for my wife. I have attended several culinary classes over the years, and I even put my interest to good use at the local homeless shelter. Once a month, I prepare meals for the people there.
Build Your CV
Personal Driver CV Must-Haves
What Does a Personal Driver Do?
Generally, personal drivers spend most of the day driving clients around. This involves having an intricate knowledge of local driving laws and possessing exceptional customer service skills to offer passengers a great experience. When drivers are not on the road, they should be performing general maintenance tasks such as testing the headlights, brakes, and tire pressure. In the event something is wrong, it is up to the personal driver to repair it or make the necessary appointments to get it fixed. You will also be the one typically responsible for cleaning your vehicle and ensuring the exterior and interior always look pristine. Regardless of what your personal work experience is, you want to make it clear you can handle all these responsibilities in the same way the personal driver CV example does.
Tips for Creating a Great Personal Driver CV
In order for your CV to be truly great, you need to implement these crucial tips:
– Your CV needs to be less than one page if you have less than a decade of experience in the workforce.
– If you are emailing your CV, send it as a PDF. If you are physically mailing your CV, print it out on A4 paper.
– Include your most prevalent skills in the Professional Summary. This can include a stellar driving record if you are applying for a personal driver position.
– Under each job under Work Experience, include the exact title of the job you had and the dates you worked there. If there are gaps in your work history, do not explain them on the page.
– Use a variety of verbs throughout your CV. Read it over before you submit it, so you can catch any superfluous repetitions.
– Leave out information from high school unless you graduated within a year.