Build Your CV
9999 East Main Street , San Diego, CA 11111
E: bobsmith@anymail T: 555-222-3434
Skilled project manager with years of exemplary service in diverse IT roles. Passionate about utilizing my knowledge and skills to lead technical staff and manage projects. Expert in several project management software and database user interface software programs. Varied experience, including transition programs, administrative roles, and serving as a liaison between technical and business staff. Received multiple accolades, including Employee of the Month. Demonstrated ability to communicate in technical terms with IT professionals and work directly with other staff to explain projects in an understandable manner to ensure projects run smoothly.
- Analyze security of network and coordinate resources for changes and improved system implementation.
- Supervise, assign duties, and coordinate work schedules of information technology staff and assist them in resolving issues.
- Identify resource requirements and manage budgets for resource allocation.
- Develop new information communication procedures.
- Create, implement, and monitor detailed projects to ensure standards and deadlines are met.
- Installed, configured, and supported network systems, including LAN and WAN.
- Monitored and maintained network availability for all system users.
- Tested website performance and operations.
- Assisted technical staff in network analysis, modeling, and planning.
- Coordinated network and data communications software and hardware.
- Supervised a team of 10 computer support specialists.
- Administered, tested, and implemented computer databases.
- Developed models of information systems.
- Assessed database performance and modified software to make improvements.
- Implemented security measures for information and computer systems.
- Wrote programming code and developed database specifications.
- Trained staff in computer software and interface use.
Enjoy learning about Greek culture and philosophy. Love to play guitar and sing. Lead a Boy Scout troop. Hike whenever possible. Play sports whenever possible, especially football and basketball. Build computers and experiment with databases and programs even in my free time.
Build Your CV
Project Management CV Must-Haves
What Does Project Management Do?
In the IT field, project managers hold a key position in ensuring the efficiency of computer, network, and database systems. Project managers must be versatile in working with technical staff and other business associates. Sometimes, this role is referred to as IT manager or technical project lead. Each day, project managers must analyze, monitor, and improve a variety of projects and develop new ones. Project managers work closely with a dedicated IT staff of specialists. They prepare, initiate, implement, and monitor IT projects for organizations. In the project management CV example, you can get some ideas of the most common skills and responsibilities you need to include.
Tips for Creating a Great Project Management CV
Now that you have an idea about formatting and content for your project management CV, it’s time to get started. Here are some tips you should keep in mind when developing your impressive CV:
– Highlight your professional summary by placing it at the beginning of your document, included with concise yet essential details about why you are the best candidate for the job.
– Don’t overlook the importance of including metrics when applicable, such as implementing a certain number of projects per month.
– Make sure your CV stands out from the rest by ridding your document of embarrassing spelling errors and choosing each word wisely.
– Avoid including excessive content in your Work Experience section. Keep it concise to draw attention to your achievements and qualifications. Only include relevant experience and use bullet points with action verbs.
– Include interesting personal information in your Interests and Hobbies section. This rounds out your professional qualifications and gives the employer a glimpse into your personality. While showcasing your personality, keep it professional and avoid talking about religious and political viewpoints.