In any industry, you will compete with other applicants for the job you want. To make yourself stand out to hiring managers, you must be able to show off the skills and accomplishments that make you the right choice for the job. A professional CV is the best way to accomplish your goal. This PDF of a professional quality analyst CV example will help you determine what to include on your own as well as how to format it. When used along with the included guidelines, you are more likely going to gain the interest of hiring managers.
Build My CV
2049 Camelot Court, Columbus, OH 11111
E: email@example.com P: 111-111-3948
Detail-oriented quality analyst with 15 years of experience in the field. Strong observation skills with an above-average proficiency in mathematics and the English language. Fast learner with the ability to solve complex problems quickly and efficiently in order to ensure companies are operating to the best of their abilities.
- Analyze in-process materials, environmental samples, stability samples, raw materials, and finished goods on a routine basis as well as when non-routine analyses are required.
- Visually inspect finished products for imperfections or other problems.
- Document testing procedures, inventory forms, data capture forms, and equipment logbooks.
- Investigated product, service, or procedure failures, and recommended corrections to improve the process in the future.
- Investigated questionable test results and reported issues to the relevant departments.
- Ensured the company followed safety and quality standards during all jobs.
- Monitored testing procedures and ensured they were performed according to standard testing methods, established specifications, and required protocols.
- Identified problems in equipment or procedures, and took the steps necessary to correct the issues.
- Wrote technical reports that included testing protocols, deviation reports, and trend analyses.
In my free time, I like to take courses at the local community college to learn about new technology in and out of my field. I enjoy surfing, swimming, boating, and other water activities as well as playing the guitar and piano. My partner and I spend most weekends performing karaoke or walking our dogs at the local park.
Build My CV
Quality Analyst CV Must-Haves
What Does a Quality Analyst Do?
A quality analyst is responsible for ensuring a company’s materials, processes, and finished products are up to its own standards as well as those put forth by local, state, and federal laws. Quality analysts must be able to conduct stability tests, document results, and notice deviations from expected trends. They are responsible for investigating deviations and assisting the relevant departments with creating solutions to any problems found. Quality analysts must be excellent problem solvers and have the ability to think critically and quickly. The amount of responsibility means a professional CV, such as the quality analyst CV example, is required to find a position within the industry.
Tips for Creating a Great Quality Analyst CV
Use these tips and tricks in combination with the sample CV to create your own standout document that gains the attention of hiring managers:
– Do include relevant information such as awards won, courses taken, or extracurricular organizations that you participate or participated in related to your field.
– Do not use an unprofessional email address or one that is connected to your current place of employment. It is easy to create a free, professional email address for the purpose of job hunts.
– Do start each bullet point in your work experience section with a strong action word that shows exactly what you did and how you were beneficial to the company.
– Do not include irrelevant information such as sports you played, your GPA, your high school information, or why you left previous positions.
– Do proofread your CV thoroughly, including reading it out loud to yourself. Doing so ensures there are no spelling or grammar errors that make you seem unprofessional to potential employers.