Build Your CV
45 Root Street, Los Angeles, California 11111
E: MFrancis@anymail.com P: 555-219-4512
Experienced real estate professional with extensive knowledge of the local real estate market. Professional history in assessment and evaluation, developing analysis and decision making skills. A dedicated real estate consultant with nearly 10 years of professional real estate experience. Strong organizational and administrative abilities to keep different accounts and properties organized. Highly developed communication skills and presentation abilities. Able to provide extensive insight into the potency of each particular potential real estate investment.
- Identify and value multiple real estate properties simultaneously, making recommendations for the best option.
- Create a report of projected real estate returns or earnings that is useful and beneficial to non-real estate staff.
- Make monthly presentations to the board of directors, explaining each potential real estate investment.
- Train new real estate staff and provide recommendations during the hiring process.
- Evaluated property to estimate the value of damages and the remaining value.
- Created reports to summarize damage, including extensive in-depth details.
- Made recommendations for future purchases, sales, and other actions based on property state.
- Prepared appraisal guidelines and protocols for other appraisers.
- Confirmed appraisal reports by other staff and identified errors, correcting or bringing attention to them as deemed necessary.
- Provided assistance to supervising appraisal managers, gathering information, or fetching records.
- Traveled to property sites to perform external on-the-spot appraisals.
- Made recommendations to supervising appraisal managers for potential property investments worth investigating.
I read several real estate and marketing magazines on a monthly basis to stay informed on market trends. I also run daily and play soccer and tennis in order to stay fit. When I have free time, I enjoy travelling and volunteering my time with a local charity organization.
Build Your CV
Real Estate Consultant CV Must-Haves
What Does a Real Estate Consultant Do?
A real estate consultant is responsible for knowing the market for a given area and making analyses for potential investments. There are many different types of businesses that a real estate consultant may work for, and the responsibilities may vary accordingly. In nearly all cases, it is their job to identify which properties are the best investments and make recommendations about the conditions and timing for purchasing properties. Consultants may be tasked with evaluating residential, commercial, industrial, or agricultural property. Because their primary job is to be knowledgeable and offer insight into the world of real estate, the most beneficial attribute to emphasize is an understanding and in-depth knowledge of the local real estate market. Examples of how to demonstrate this are found in the above real estate consultant CV example. It is also vital that consultants are organized and capable of succeeding in administrative tasks.
Tips for Creating a Great Real Estate Consultant CV
In order to polish your CV even further, implement these simple writing tips:
– While the content of your CV is the most important aspect, its appearance at a glance is also valuable because it dictates the first impression you make. Gaps in information or large blocks of unbroken text hurt your CV.
– The strongest CVs are made uniquely for a specific job posting. After reading the job description, alter your CV slightly to make it as specialized to the job requirements as possible.
– Do follow the experience section formatting standards. The bullets points should each have an action verb as the first word and be in past tense. Your current position, which should be listed first, is the only position that should be described in present tense.
– Do not make your CV too long or too short. The optimal length is one full page. If your work history is longer than 10 years and you are having trouble fitting it on one page, it is acceptable to bleed onto a second page.