Build Your CV
224 Sycamore Street, Salem, Oregon 11111
E: CBronze@anymail.com P: 555-168-4984
Dedicated and organized recruitments specialist. Familiar conducting interviews with multiple candidates to identify the one with the most potential. Hold 11 years of experience in management and human resources. Excellent communication abilities, including written and oral, professional and interpersonal. Developed evaluation, critical thinking, active listening, and decision-making skills as well as a strong attention to small details. Highly organized and familiar completing several complicated administrative tasks simultaneously.
- Review all applications, reading carefully and evaluating presented qualifications.
- Contact applicants with the highest potential to schedule in-person interviews.
- Perform interviews carefully and intentionally, asking in-depth questions and listening to the answers carefully while taking details notes.
- Create a report of the highest qualified and most talented candidates to be presented to the hiring manager.
- Contact new recruits, explain work technicalities, and guide them through the required paperwork.
- Ensure new recruits enter into proper training successfully and all questions are answered correctly.
- Maintain new recruit success rating above 95 percent.
- Provided assistance to the recruitment specialist as requested.
- Compiled information about candidates and presented it to recruitment specialist.
- Relayed information between candidates, the recruitment specialist, and other managers.
- Led a team of employees, ensuring success and effective operations.
- Delegate tasks and assign jobs based on employee talents.
- Oversaw all performances and made recommendations for improvement.
- Held position in the top five percent of managers.
I make an effort to read several business magazines each month to stay up-to-date on new techniques and processes. I run each day and play basketball to stay fit. I also volunteer with a bi-annual charity event to benefit disaster victims.
Build Your CV
Recruitment Specialist CV Must-Haves
What Does a Recruitment Specialist Do?
The job title of recruitment specialist can refer to two different types of jobs. Most commonly, recruitment specialists are professionals who work in a corporation and perform interviews and review candidates to determine the best applicants to hire. This is the type of recruitment specialist the above recruitment specialist CV example describes. The job title can also refer to those who seek and enroll volunteers in medical or research screenings or trials. When you are creating your CV for a specific job opening, make sure it is the right kind of recruitment specialist. In either case, communication is the primary skill required to succeed, and this ability should be heavily emphasized in the CV. In the case of hiring recruitment managers, familiarity with business administration and other corporate processes is important, as well as organization, evaluation, critical thinking, active listening, and decision-making.
Tips for Creating a Great Recruitment Specialist CV
Following these simple writing tips is a good way to improve your CV even more:
– Focus on creating a strong experience section. It should have a strong action verb at the beginning of each bullet point and list the previous positions in reverse order. Only your current position should be in present tense, with all others in past tense.
– Include real metrics wherever possible. This simple practice gives you an opportunity to impress readers, it adds credibility to your CV, and it gives employers a stronger idea of what benefits you would bring to the table if you were hired.
– Do make your CV as specific as possible. It is good practice to include keywords from each specific job description and alter your CV slightly to tailor it to each position you apply for.
– Do not make your CV too short or too long; the optimal length is one full page. Anything less than this and it looks too sparse, while having more decreases the chance employers will read your document all the way through.