Build Your CV
4957 Bloom St., Atlanta, Georgia 11111
E: email@example.com P: 555-555-7329
Driven and results-oriented sales and marketing professional with over a decade of experience in both inbound and outbound sales and marketing techniques. Fully confident in solution selling and value-based selling techniques and experienced in international business. Able to quickly understand the benefits and selling points of a product or service. Strong leadership skills gained from master’s level education and hands-on work experience. Able to motivate a team and consistently meet and exceed goals. Organized and systematic approach to selling, augmented by high emotional sensitivity.
- Drive $50,000 of new business per month.
- Research and pursue new high-dollar clients.
- Run new client onboarding meetings.
- Train junior employees and interns in sales.
- Guide sales activities and track metrics for team of five other sales people.
- Report regularly to VP of Sales and VP of Marketing.
- Managed accounts for 25 existing clients.
- Processed new orders on a daily basis.
- Addressed and investigated any client complaints.
- Conducted regular meetings to identify any new needs from clients.
- Sold new products to clients by clearly and persuasively explaining features and benefits.
- Exceeded sales goals by 50 percent on a regular basis.
- Compiled and organized lists of business prospects.
- Recognized as Most Promising New Employee at company.
- Scheduled meetings for senior salespeople and managed team calendar.
- Formatted and sent invoices.
- Processed and filed sales documents.
- Maintained library of brand assets and sales materials.
- Accompanied sales executives and managers on some sales calls.
- Assisted at conferences and trade shows as needed.
I am an avid hiker and outdoor rock climber and enjoy extended camping trips on weekends. I love books and literature and volunteer frequently at the local library.
Build Your CV
Sales Team Leader CV Must-Haves
What Does a Sales Team Leader Do?
Sales team leaders work in growing business and increasing sales of a product or service. They may complete actual sales duties themselves, such as consulting with customers, carrying out sales meetings, and calling or emailing potential customers, and they may also have more managerial duties as the leader of sales team. This may mean that they set monthly, quarterly and yearly goals for their team, monitor progress toward those goals, and report on the success or failure of sales tactics. They may also provide mentorship for team members and handle escalated questions from customers. As is evident from the sales team leader CV example included here, it’s important for sales team leaders to be in tune with the customers for the product or service they are selling and able to bring about real improvements and results for their company.
Tips for Creating a Great Sales Team Leader CV
There are lots of important things to remember as you start to write your CV. These tips can help improve the content and organization of your sales team leader document.
-Do list your education, beginning with the most recently completed degree and continuing in order to the oldest entry. For sales positions, an MBA can be helpful and should definitely be listed.
-Do use a variety of hard-hitting action verbs to describe your sales experience and provide evidence in the form of numbers and anecdotes that your selling and goal-achieving abilities have been tested and proven.
-Don’t get too wordy with your CV. If you are a mid-level sales professional, you should be able to keep it to about two pages maximum.
-Don’t leave out basic contact information like phone number and email address. After writing your CV, including impressive experience, and detailing your education and skills, you want the employer to be able to easily reach you. Make sure all numbers and email addresses are up to date.