To catch the eye of a hiring manager, your CV needs to command attention and communicate your credentials for the position. In order to do this, start by looking at this SAP CRM functional consultant CV example. Then, make an outline of your training and your career so far. What tasks have you excelled at, and what initiative have you shown in the workplace? These are excellent points to emphasize on a CV of your own. By looking at an example and its format, you will be well on your way to crafting a CV to be proud of.
Build Your CV
,23 Easton Street #31, Sunnyvale CA 11111
E: mwang@anymail P: 555-542-2329
Reliable deliverer of solutions that are enterprise ready and have scalable functionality. Expert designer of SAP CRM solutions across all areas, and committed on-time implementation of software. Imaginative collaborator with various departments to increase the effectiveness of the CRM cycle. An assertive leader to break through road blocks with integration issues. Responsible for the management of high-level strategic initiatives.
- Evaluate the SAP CRM solution architecture across company accounting functions.
- Improve the activity management and transactional processing modes.
- Enable end business users to have meaningful input during the planning process.
- Ensure functionality of software solutions before implementation deadline.
- Direct weekly team strategy meetings to assure timely completion of projects.
- Educate associates on business requirements knowledge.
- Assigned user acceptance testing to UAT associates.
- Coordinated with testing associates and users to review test results.
- Interpreted user feedback into modification objectives for development staff.
- Formulated plans to optimize software function in the last phase of testing.
- Experienced a full cycle CRM implementation.
- Learned multiple CRM applications across the organization.
- Designed functional and technical architecture applications.
- Leveraged education to provide focused testing in a contract position.
- Tested CRM billing, partner processing, and pricing fundamentals.
- Identified errors in coding and routed software back to developers for repair.
- Communicated test results to various department work teams.
- Provided customer service to store customers.
- Received inventory and entered data into the inventory recordkeeping software system.
- Oversaw store opening and closing procedures.
- Trained new store associates for the cashier position.
- Made sure that merchandise was properly stocked.
I enjoy organic gardening and am now learning to grow fresh produce from hanging gardens and raised beds. Active in my local Save the Bees chapter. I volunteer my time at local farmer’s markets to raise the public’s awareness of how to be friendly to bees in their own yards by implementing simple practices. To really relax, I like to take weekend trips to local campsites in my area.
Build Your CV
SAP CRM Functional Consultant CV Must-Haves
What Does a SAP CRM Functional Consultant Do?
A SAP CRM functional consultant is a professional who manages the implementation, maintenance, and updating of a SAP integrated customer relationship management software. The consultant helps mid- to large-size companies in a wide variety of business sectors with SAP modules such as marketing, customer service, sales, and web UI configuration. To be truly successful in this role, a CRM functional consultant must bridge the gap between technical architects and developers and the end users on the front-facing business side of the company. They do this with clear written and oral communication that both software engineers and business experts can understand and take action on. As in the above SAP CRM functional consultant CV example, highlight both technical and managerial aspects you excel at, while also showcasing leadership in business strategy.
Tips for Creating a Great SAP CRM Functional Consultant CV
Now that you’ve seen how your CV could look, get started on your first draft. The following tips will help you get there:
-Employers want staff with some actual hands-on experience with SAP CRM software, so be sure to highlight the length of your experience in the CRM cycle.
-Highlight your communication skills to bring together diverse departments to achieve a common goal.
-Double check your resume for consistent formatting, such as font, spacing, and correct spelling.
-Do not let departmental bias creep into your CV. Have a friend read your CV for respectful tone as well as clarity.
-Give your prospective employer a well-rounded look at you as a person in the hobbies and interests section, but make sure to leave out religious and political viewpoints.
-Make sure to tailor your resume for the SAP CRM industry.
-Do not be general with your accomplishments, and include detail wherever possible.