Build Your CV
329 Clark Street, Minneapolis, MN 12345
E: marshallwhite@anymail P: 555-555-1234
Detailed professional with years of experience. Skilled assistant who delivers great customer service and places an emphasis on customer satisfaction. Excellent communicator who collaborates well with colleagues and provides accurate data for every order. Exceptional administrator who prioritizes neatness and maintains clear organization for paperwork. Experienced manager who encourages cooperation and accuracy.
- Manage stockroom and make sure assistants have the necessary resources to excel at their jobs.
- Train stockroom employees on database software.
- Resolve customer complaints.
- Maintain product database and ensure products are shipped out in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with company management about order trends and new sales techniques.
- Listen to customers and ensure their needs are met.
- Prepare stockroom reports for management.
- Write customer notifications.
- Examine order shipments for accuracy.
- Entered customer and product data accurately and within required time frames.
- Recorded financial information.
- Communicated with management about stockroom needs.
- Assessed customer needs.
- Notified customers of product delays and other order changes.
- Processed phone and mail orders.
- Managed product database.
- Found creative solutions to customer complaints.
- Processed order paperwork.
- Ensured order transactions were recorded correctly.
- Provided customer service.
- Collaborated with colleagues to meet customers’ needs.
- Maintained composure when dealing with customer complaints.
- Wrote clear order details so all stockroom workers could answer order information.
- Listened to customers and suggested solutions.
I am an amateur scientist and enjoy collecting and studying insects. Additionally, I love to cook and regularly participate in local cooking classes to learn how to make pastries and bread. Outside of work, my family is my first priority, and I enjoy taking them to northern lakes for a weekend of camping, canoeing, and hiking. It is also important to me to participate in my children’s education by volunteering in the classroom.
Build Your CV
Stockroom Assistant CV Must-Haves
What Does a Stockroom Assistant Do?
Stockroom assistants process orders and work with customers. They relay information about shipping and prices and answer any questions customers may have about a product. This position can also be called order clerk or sales assistant. You usually write contracts and record contact information for customers, as well as enter product specifications. This position generally requires knowledge of databases and spreadsheets. One of your important duties is providing excellent customer service and resolving any problems which arise. Because a stockroom assistant must work well with customers and process information accurately, it is important for you to stress your capabilities in these areas. You can understand how to do this by viewing a stockroom assistant CV example.
Tips for Creating a Great Stockroom Assistant CV
When you write your CV, use the following tips to guide you:
-If you have worked primarily in one industry, indicate this on your CV. This can be included with your work experience and should usually be listed with information about your employer.
-List qualities which make you stand out. Mention the number of languages you speak and traits which make you a great asset to a company.
-Use metrics to show how you have impacted a company. Demonstrate how many customers you help on average or how many databases you manage.
-Begin your CV with a professional summary. This is your “hook” and offers a quick explanation of your most valuable qualities.
-It is usually best to omit religious information, as well as anything that could be viewed as controversial. If you choose to give personal information, include your birth date and marital status.
-Thoroughly proofread before sending your CV to hiring managers. Make sure your formatting is correct and look for spelling errors your word processor missed.