Build Your CV
923 Liz Ln.,Yonkers, GA 11111
T: 555-292-9832 E: email@example.com
Professional telecom project manager with over three years of experience. Skilled in supervising and directing projects involving telecom such as installations, engineering initiatives, and production design. Highly skilled in principles of project management in addition to knowledge of telecom applications. Prior work involved supervising teams between 10 and 30 people in size and directing execution of various tasks within the telecom department. The period of my management saw an increase in client retention of over 18 percent as well as the confirmation of three new client partner relationships.
- Spearhead all telecommunications initiatives within the company, including shift to new databases and communication applications.
- Initiate training for all telecom associates so that staff can be consistently knowledgeable in corporate telecom practices.
- Oversee and execute individual projects to improve telecom within company and provide telecom services to clients.
- Oversaw installation services performed by telecom agents throughout clients’ facilities and in residential customers’ homes.
- Trained associates in correct installation procedures for applications such as databases, servers, phone lines, and various other telecom technologies.
- Fielded any concerns regarding installation practices or agent services from clients outside the company and staff within the company.
- Worked under supervisors to install telecom technologies for various residential and commercial clients as well as within the company.
- Maintained best practices for telecom installations and services by adhering to company standards and serving clients accordingly.
- Collaborated with the rest of the telecom staff to develop innovative new approaches to telecom technology that could be implemented throughout the company.
There are a range of activities and hobbies I enjoy when I am not at work. I have a tendency to be competitive, and this manifests in my passion for racing. I have a racecar that I built from stock that I enjoy racing on the local track when there are meets over the weekend. This hobby is particularly attractive not only because of the competition it provides but because of the opportunity I’ve had to monetize it for good. I sponsor several local charities, including the Boy’s and Girl’s Club, and I am able to donate any winnings to their cause.
Build Your CV
Telecom Project Manager CV Must-Haves
What Does Telecom Project Manager Do?
The role of a telecom project manager is dependent upon the project at hand. On any day, you might be tasked with installing telecom technology, developing new telecom applications, or leading a team in strategizing solutions to a client’s problems. Throughout these and any other responsibilities, a telecom project manager will be faced with overseeing the effective application of telecom technologies in a range of circumstances. To this end, the role demands a professional who is skilled in both project management and telecommunications. If you are wondering how to best present these skills and your prior work experience to potential employers, refer to the telecom project manager CV example for some ideas and inspiration.
Tips for Creating a Great Telecom Project Manager CV
Writing a great CV may feel a little bit like bragging about yourself, but that is one of its primary functions: allowing you to showcase your accomplishments. The example above lets you see this in action, and there are plenty of other ideas to apply to your CV:
-Do cite numbers, facts, and figures that are as specific as possible in illustrating your qualifications and prior experience.-Don’t fall prey to kitschy features such as stylized fonts or colored paper-features like these give the impression that you are not serious.
-Do categorize your accomplishments by the heading on each section and qualify their inclusion for the benefit of readers.
-Don’t mention anything that may be taken politically or have the potential to elicit the ire of a differing crowd.