Build Your CV
9876 Bay Street #23 , Fullerton, CA 11111
E: jikeda@anymail P: 555-437-2980
A professional tour manager with a passion for introducing travelers to new and exciting destinations. As a dedicated tour professional, I excel in planning custom itineraries that exceed the expectations of tour groups. An experienced worker who prioritizes independently, always adding value to clients’ touring experience.
- Manage choir tours of both domestic and international groups, including all logistical details, such as transportation, lodging, sightseeing, meals, and cargo transport.
- Responsible for planning tours with choir leaders and giving options of itinerary details based on choir budgets and travel destinations.
- Responsible for tour members meeting travel requirements, such as valid passports and visas, and obtaining adequate travel insurance.
- Accompany tours and manage all logistics, including concert promotion, site workshops, and appearances.
- Provide commentary on the areas visited, utilizing the Japanese language with applicable choir groups.
- Led Southern California tour groups under the direction of a tour manager.
- Utilized Japanese language skills in the associate role.
- Was responsible for the safety and well-being of the tour members and notified affiliated medical staff in the event of an emergency.
- Presented well-coordinated commentary on all points of interest the tours visited.
- Gave guidance on the restaurant, sightseeing, and shopping options.
- Assisted in maintaining tour records, including expense accounts and debriefing reports.
- Provided solutions to touring member concerns and difficulties.
- Served as a Disneyland Guide, mainly leading Japanese language tour groups through the Magic Kingdom.
- Answered guest questions about the location of facilities and services, including hours of operation.
- Described points of interest to guests and gave a history of the park.
- Worked a wide variety of shifts, including overnight and overtime to accommodate park demand.
I enjoy surfing and taking my dog on long hikes. I am a frequent volunteer with the Orange County beach clean-up program. I have also studied classical piano for 15 years.
Build Your CV
Tour Manager CV Must-Haves
What Does a Tour Manager Do?
Tour managers plan and conduct leisure travel all over the world. They ensure that the whole travel experience goes smoothly and are responsible for keeping a group of tour members organized. This includes arriving punctually at every tour stop, hotel, and eating establishment on the itinerary. Tour managers make arrangements for entertainment and reservations and work with a wide variety of other travel professionals, such as hotel staff, airlines, motor coach companies, and affiliated tour professionals. Any difficulties that tour members face are the responsibility of the tour manager to sort out. Tour managers inform travelers of the set schedule and make sure that accommodations and travel are paid for. This tour manager CV example shows how a candidate for a tour manager position can communicate their dependability and skills for this very responsible position.
Tips for Creating a Great Tour Manager CV
The life of a tour manager may be one of traveling around the world and seeing the sights, but is also one of extreme responsibility and a test of punctuality and dependability. Make sure you show your experience and abilities in these areas for a strong CV. Here are some other tips to help you write a great CV:
-Make sure you address meeting each traveler’s needs while keeping the whole group’s interests in mind.
-List any hobbies or activities you pursue that could possibly be integrated into assets for a tour manager position.
-Make note of any planning that you have done in a tour leadership capacity, even if it was as small as creating a list of activities for a traveler to do on their free time.
-If you are interested in a position that incorporates tour planning, remember to include your detail orientation, negotiation, and logistics skills.