Build Your CV
234 South Cheshire Parkway , Utica, New York 11111
E: jim.scott@anymail T: 555-453-6789
Hard-working professional with over a decade of experience in the marketing industry. Expert in creating marketing designed to appeal to retailers, wholesalers, and distributors. Excel at creative thinking, time management, and multitasking. Dedicated to staying in touch with important contacts in the retail world and keeping apprised of the newest product updates. Team player willing to put in long hours in order to meet deadlines.
- Manage and train 15 employees.
- Direct marketing planning meetings to evaluate current techniques and formulate new plans.
- Analyze business developments to forecast potential sales.
- Conduct surveys to better pinpoint potential markets for products in the retail sector.
- Evaluate various marketing strategies to better understand areas where improvement can be made.
- Launched international trade marketing campaign that increased customer sales by 33 percent.
- Worked with marketing budgets ranging from $10,000 to $1.2 million.
- Recommended changes to packaging in order to increase visual appeal and eco-friendliness.
- Negotiated vendor and distributor contracts to have better control over distribution.
- Initiated market research studies.
- Kept notes during marketing strategy meetings.
- Collaborated with superiors to increase sales percentage by 25 percent.
- Created new organization strategy to increase efficiency of the office.
- Incorporated new enterprise resource-planning software using the knowledge gained through a college course.
- Consulted with product development personnel to learn about the specifications of products.
I use my expertise in marketing to aid a non-profit organization called Goodies for Kiddos in their marketing endeavors. During my down time, I enjoy relaxing with my wife and two children. I can be found on the biking trails, out at the lake, or in my backyard grilling.
Build Your CV
Trade Marketing Manager CV Must-Haves
What Does a Trade Marketing Manager Do?
A trade marketing manager is a professional within the marketing field who is focused on increasing demand for a product at the retailer or distributor level. This means you may have to set up displays, design loyalty programs, launch products, and manage customer relations in order to develop a local market brand. You may also be expected to evaluate budgets, write product descriptions, or direct other marketing staff. Some trade marketing managers deal with a specific product in a large region, while others market a wide range of products in a smaller region. Your exact responsibilities can vary depending on the company you work for. It is important your CV highlights your ability to do this job well. Review the trade marketing manager CV example to get a better idea of what a winning document entails.
Tips for Creating a Great Trade Marketing Manager CV
As you build your own job-search tool, keep the following tips in mind:
-Your CV should have a page for each decade of related experience you have. However, the longest CV, which would belong to an executive-level professional, should only be three pages.
-Try to incorporate strong, job-related action verbs throughout your Work Experience section. For a trade marketing manager, this could include launch, evaluate, direct, create, formulate, negotiate, and consult.
-Always include your most recent education first. If you have any certificates, internships, courses, or lectures related to trade marketing, you can also include them in the Education and Training section.
-Including hobbies and interests can help show employers you have similar values to them. However, you should try to avoid including anything too personal, such as marital issues, religious views, or political affiliations.
-Discuss your quantifiable accomplishments rather than just your day-to-day duties. This might include the size of budgets you have experience with, how many employees you managed, or a sales increase percentage.