Build Your CV
3948 Crestwood Place, Columbus, OH 11111
E: email@example.com P: 555-555-2948
Talented treasury manager with 13 years of experience in the industry. Detail-oriented, highly organized individual who has worked with some of the largest companies in the state. A true team player who enjoys helping companies make the best financial decisions they can to meet and exceed their profit goals.
- Analyze company financial information to forecast economic and industry conditions and make informed investment decisions based on findings.
- Prepare and implement plans of action for company investments based on analyses of financial markets and the current economy.
- Collaborate with company heads to attract new corporate clients.
- Evaluate the company’s long-term borrowing strategies and recommend methods of improvement.
- Presented oral reports to corporations in which economic and industry trends were discussed so the company could make informed financial decisions.
- Assessed risks against the potential return on investment for all financial decisions and recommended action based on findings.
- Developed and managed a talented cash management team.
- Assessed performance benchmarks and recommended modifications when necessary.
- Provided financial analyses and recommendations during corporate mergers and acquisitions.
- Directed, monitored, and traded investment portfolios including escrow, high-yield, and working capital.
- Reviewed market conditions and recommended investment policy changes based on findings.
- Developed, implemented, and provided routine evaluation for the company’s cash management system.
In my spare time, I offer my financial expertise by teaching free money management classes focused on budgeting and saving for low-income families. I also enjoy taking road trips, supporting local music, and exploring my city’s many metro parks. Of course, I also like to spend time with my partner, our daughter, and our St. Bernard.
Build Your CV
Treasury Manager CV Must-Haves
What Does a Treasury Manager Do?
A treasury manager is responsible for handling all aspects of a company’s cash flow. In addition to executing daily financial decisions, treasury managers determine the company’s financial goals and project long-term risk and reward trade-offs based on market, economic, and institutional trends. Managing relationships with financial service providers, developing cash management systems, and leading a cash management team are other typical job duties. Treasury Managers must be highly organized and comfortable making big decisions on a regular basis. They should have a strong understanding of accounting, investment portfolios, and investment strategies for the short and long term. More information about the expected job duties and responsibilities can be found in the attached professional treasury manager CV example.
Tips for Creating a Great Treasury Manager CV
By implementing the following guidelines on your CV, you can boost your chances of being called for an interview.
– Use your professional summary as your “hook” to draw in hiring managers. It should highlight your most important accomplishments, skills, and desirable personality traits.
– Avoid using phrases such as “responsible for” because they are not very strong. Instead, begin each bullet point with a strong action word.
– List information in reverse chronological order, placing your most recent experience and education at the beginning of their respective sections.
– Pay attention to your email address. Do not use one that is associated with your current employer and avoid using an unprofessional personal email address. Ideally, you should create one that uses your first and last name.
– Proofread your CV several times and read it out loud to ensure there are no spelling mistakes or awkward grammar issues. An unprofessional CV will not make the cut, regardless of how much training and experience you have.