Build Your CV
222 Santa Clara Way , San Jose, CA 11111
E: JMitchell@anymail P: 555-555-1010
Highly technical and detail-oriented webmaster, dedicated to using the newest and best cutting-edge technologies to improve the online experience of businesses and their clients. Natural leader, comfortable managing employees and working with teams to determine the best solutions for website accessibility and functionality. Creative problem-solver, well versed in best practices for website design and management, and committed to constant improvement in all aspects of my work.
- Upgrade and maintain technical functionality of main company website and subsidiaries.
- Constantly improve accessibility and functionality of website interface to ensure end-user satisfaction.
- Coordinate with multiple departments to address technical issues and troubleshoot systems.
- Research the latest technological innovations and analyze their potential for use in company web systems.
- Train and manage a team of 15 website professionals.
- Monitored website functionality across leading web browsers and mobile applications, and ensured compatibility with major operating systems.
- Regularly upgraded systems to reflect changing technologies and resolve usability issues.
- Implemented improved network security protocols and assured secure access for authorized personnel.
- Decreased average page loading times from one second to 0.5 seconds.
- Oversaw product catalogs and integrated online shopping experience, increasing online sales by 15 percent.
- Researched market trends to keep up with best practices in SEO, social media promotion, search analytics, and web hosting.
- Integrated daily and weekly updates to company website for sales promotions, special events, and company news.
- Interfaced with clients to determine issues with website usability and functionality and resolve those issues to the clients’ satisfaction.
I’m a competitive runner and have participated in several races for various charities around the city. I’m currently training for my second marathon, after having participated in the Oakland City Marathon last year. My next goal is to branch out into triathlons and I’m now training in cycling and swimming. My brother and I are planning a cross-country cycling trip in the future so we can visit National Parks and historical sites around the nation while getting up close and personal with the countryside.
Build Your CV
Webmaster CV Must-Haves
What Does a Webmaster Do?
As a webmaster, you’re in charge of all the technical aspects of a company’s web presence. This can include creating whole websites from scratch as well as updating and upgrading existing sites to add new pages, edit outdated information, and increase usability for businesses and their clients. Some webmasters may have a focus on website security, network administration, or web content. Since the duties in different positions or companies can vary, it’s important to highlight your experience in any of these specific aspects of website management in your CV. Using our tips and the included webmaster CV example, it’s easy to craft a highly personalized and engaging CV that wows hiring managers.
Tips for Creating a Great Webmaster CV
As you write your personalized webmaster CV, here are some tips to keep in mind:
– Use your Personal Summary to introduce yourself and your most important qualities. Tell recruiters what makes you an ideal candidate for this position.
– Don’t be afraid to tailor your CV to the specific job you’re applying for, highlighting the experience and skills that most closely match each particular position.
– Emphasize your communication skills, including any experience you’ve had working with or leading teams or interacting with clients. Remember, not everyone is as technically versed as you are; it’s important to be able to communicate with those outside your field.
– Be sure to include any additional education you’ve undergone, including certifications or training programs.
– When providing your experience at different jobs, don’t just list your duties. Use active verbs to explain just what you were able to accomplish in each position.