Resume Templates: Clinical Laboratory Technician

JAMES DOE
14 Fourteen Street, Town, CA 99999 Cell: 000.000.0000 – email@email.com

Summary
Precise, results-focused licensed clinical laboratory technician with over 15 years of experience in hospital laboratory settings and a Bachelor of Science degree in Medical Research and Technology. Adept in performing, conducting, and analyzing laboratory assays and resolving complex clinical and instrument problems. Proactive leader skilled at motivating teams to adhere to best practices and evolve to new policies and procedures. Committed to staying industry current by consistently taking above and beyond the required continuing education units.

Core Qualifications
Licensed Medical Technologist Clinical Assays Proficiency Regulatory Compliance Accurate Reporting Laboratory Procedures Expert Task Prioritization Process Improvement Test Results Analysis

Accomplishments
Medical Technologist Expertise Created detailed, accurate reports summarizing blood culture contamination data used as exemplary models for staff in lowering the hospital blood culture contamination rates. Managed the clinical program in the microbiology lab comprising of students from the University of Delaware, University of Maryland, Salisbury University, and Catonsville Community College. Member of the American Society of Microbiology.Quality Control/Safety. Reinforced quality control and safety standards particular to laboratory and hospital settings including JCAHO, OSHA, CAP, CLSI, FDA, DEA, ISO, and CLIA. Completed all appropriate documentation to facilitate successful inspections by government agencies. Team Building/Leadership Participated as laboratory team leader for hospital Wellness Works Program from 2000 until 2005 for community events and internal laboratory events. Contributed monthly article for Microscan products in employee newsletter from 2005-2008. Proactive employee motivator; member of team building groups including the New Employee Mentor program. Academic Distinction Graduated with High Honors, Summa Cum Laude with a 3.9 GPA from the University of Maryland School of Medicine. Achieved prestigious recognition in receiving the Department Chair’s Award for Professional Role Model for both exceptional scholarship and involvement in volunteer work.

Professional Experience
Microbiology Lead Technologist November 2008 to February 2014 University of Maryland Harford Memorial Hospital Havre De Grace, MD Directed multiple areas as a team lead including safety compliance, laboratory processing and reporting, and staff training according to established regulatory guidelines including CLSI, CAP, and JCAHO. Dedicated 40% of time to training and managing workflow of medical technologists, ensuring compliance to proper microbiology laboratory procedures. Performed traditional medical technologist duties the other 60% of the time, summarizing blood

JANICE DOE

    Advertisement

    POWERED BY
    Customer Service: 855.213.0348
    Mon-Fri 8AM-8PM CST, Sat 8AM-5PM CST, Sun 10AM-6PM CST
    © 2017, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.