Nurturing Pediatric Medical Assistant who enjoys working with children. Able to assist nurses and physicians with routine and urgent patient care. Comfortable with all aspects of office work, including hands-on exams and administrative paperwork.
• Calming personality
• CPR and First Aid Certified
• Experience caring for children of all ages
• Works quickly under pressure
• Prompt and professional
• Strong leadership skills
• Interest In all medical fields
March 2007 to October 2012
Kids R Great Pediatric Center — New Cityland, CA Pediatric Medical Assistant
• Assisted families during the check-in process.
• Ensured parents and children were comfortable in the waiting area.
• Worked with doctors to diagnose and treat patients and minor injuries.
• Administered vaccines as necessary.
• Took pertinent notes to add to patient records.
January 2006 to March 2007
Happy Kids Medical Center – New Cityland, CA Pediatric Medical Assistant
• Assisted doctors during exams, including well-child checkups.
• Helped calm children who were anxious or nervous during the exam.
• Kept exam rooms clean, organized, and stocked.
• Assisted nurses with patient intake, including taking blood pressure and temperatures.
• Copied medical records upon request.
2006 University of California, New Cityland, CA Bachelor of Science, Pre-Med
Customer Service: 855.213.0348 Mon-Fri 8AM-8PM CST, Sat 8AM-5PM CST, Sun 10AM-6PM CST