If you want to work as Wellness coordinator, we provide you some instruction to inspire you in the moment of creating a resume with our resume example; if you have certifications or affiliations you must have that data available.
901 Redding St.
Springfield, MA 01082
To get a regarding job position as wellness coordinator.
• CPR Certification – American Heart Association.
• Certified Personal Trainer – American Fitness Association.
• First Aid Certification – American Red Cross.
• Enthusiastic, energetic, and motivational.
• Over ten years of training experience.
Results Fitness & Therapy, Springfield, MA
Fitness Coordinator, 1998 – Present
Design fitness programs for more than 200 clients.
Structure specific programs for cardiovascular patients; weight loss, and strength training. Provide sports conditioning and sport-specific training for competitive athletes.
John. L. Shook Home, Boston, MA
Physical Therapist, August 1992 – 1998
Supervise 30+ elderly residents in personal physical therapy sessions. Design exercise and rehabilitation programs.
Boston University, Boston, MA
B.S., Sports Medicine, 1992
Professional Affiliations & Certifications
• American Association of Physical Therapists
• CPR Certification – American Heart Association
• First Aid Certification, American Red Cross