Detailed oriented Desktop Support Analyst with numerous years of expertise in resolving computer software and hardware issues. Capable of quickly identifying and solving problems with computer networks and mainframes. Able to learn and apply new computer software system protocols efficiently.
Remote desktop support
Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist
Computer network security
Hardware failure troubleshooting
Computer network consulting
August 2004 to February 2008 United Computer Solutions—Northridge, CA Desktop Support Analyst
– Tagged and stored all computers brought in by customers for repair.
– Wrote service reports for each computer repair customer.
– Repaired computer software issues on desktop and laptop computers.
February 2008 to December 2010 San Francisco IT Consulting—San Francisco, CA Desktop Support Analyst
– Replaced faulty internal computer parts on CPUs and mainframes.
– Personally all assisted new clients and ensured that their computer issues were solved.
– Utilized remote computer assistance tools to help clients who needed help between normal business hours.
January 2011 to Present Invivix—San Francisco, CA Desktop Support Analyst
– Fixed and repaired computer software issues for more than 500 clients per month.
– Helped clients to resolve their computer connectivity issues via remote chat and FTP access.
– Repaired and analyzed periodic security issues that came up within company's own proprietary software.
2003 California State University, Northridge, CA Bachelor of Science, Computer Information Technology