See this Vice president manufacturing resume example and learn how to create your own resume with the necessary information to impress a potential employer.
1225 Devine St. Columbia, SC 29201
To obtain the position of Vice President of Manufacturing in a well-oriented organization that will offer possibility for advancement.
• Efficient and skilled manager with long experience in the field.
• Able of leading and motivating employees.
• In-depth knowledge of product and financial management as well as budgeting.
• Computer – literate.
• Familiar with several manufacturing principles, practices, procedures and methods.
• Outstanding presentation, analytical, problem-solving and communication skills.
Richland Industrial, Columbia, SC
2004 – Present
• Examine costs, operations and activities.
• Schedule the production functions.
• Assign the employees in the department tasks and deadlines and assure they are met.
• Evaluate the business productivity basis.
• Increase the company’s productivity by 17% per year.
• Supervise the staff in the manufacturing department.
• Develop and implement policies and procedures.
• Formulate innovate manufacturing operations strategies.
Lead Materials Manager
Shoreview Industries LLC, Minneapolis, MN
1998 – 2003
• Direct the packaging and un-packaging process of raw materials and ingredients.
• Make all the operations more simple and effective in order to reduce errors and improve gains.
• Negotiate with suppliers the prices of the material required for the manufacturing processes.
• Reduce the company’s shipping costs by 12%.
• Draft and present monthly reports.
• Look for supplier who can offer high quality product but with lower prices.
Master of Science in Management with concentration in Project Management
Strayer University, Columbia, SC
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
Walden University, Minneapolis, MN