To apply a product marketing position, we provide a resume example with useful information on the requirements you can consider for a good and successful resume.
164 N Curley St. Baltimore, MD 21031
Product Marketing Manager.ss.
• Outstanding problem solving, analytical and organizational skills.
• Capable of working under pressure and meet deadlines and budgets.
• In-depth ability to develop marketing strategies.
• Strong oral and written communications skills.
• Great attention to detail.
• Computer literate, capable of using several programs and applications.
• Work as a liaison among the different departments in the company.
Product Marketing Manager 2008 – Present
Maryland Fence Manufacturing, Baltimore, MD
• Direct and develop sales promotion, distribution and pricing guidelines of the products.
• Approve and supervise the production of the merchandising and advertising campaigns.
• Constantly look for ways to improve the quality and functionality of the products of the company.
• Analyze the data acquire in the market research, to create the strategies and campaigns to work with.
Product Manager 2005 – 2007
Lonsdale & Holtzman Sales, Baltimore, MD
• Built solid relationships with vendors.
• Reduce the overstock merchandise in 70%.
• Answer customer’s inquires and keep the customers satisfied.
• Supervise the production of catalogues, leaflets and all printed publicity.
• Design and develop merchandising and advertising campaigns.
• Analyze the markets to decide the new trends based on people’s preferences.
Assistant Product Manager 2000 – 2005
Grainger Industrial Supply, Baltimore, MD
• Assist in the developing of new sales strategies.
• Represent the brand in trade shows, media events, etc.
• Create the information to put in the website.
• Design merchandising material to promote the company’s products.
• Assist the sales director with projects, presentations, data analysis, etc.
M.S. in Marketing
Johns Hopkins University, Pittsburgh, PA
B.S. in Business Administration
With specialization in Management
University of Baltimore, Pittsburgh, PA 1999
Double certification in: “Product Marketing Manager” and “Product Marketing Manager‚â€.
By the Association of International Product Marketing and Management