Recipe for the Perfect Restaurant Team Member Resume
94/100 – MyPerfectResume Score
Prep Time: 16 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour
Recipe Yield: 1 Perfect Restaurant Team Member Resume
Calories: 0 Calories
Fat: 0 grams fat
- 1 Contact Information Section
- 1 Restaurant Team Member Summary Section
- 8-10 Restaurant Highlight Skills
- 2-4 Restaurant Team Member Work Experience Sections
- 1-3 Education Sections
- Include the Restaurant Team Member experience, skills and education the employer requires, but present that information in a concise and easy to read fashion.
- A Restaurant Team Member resume summary should be concise and to the point. Try to define your Restaurant skills and accomplishments in an action oriented description with quantifiable results. And do it in three sentences or less.
- List your previous Restaurant jobs with the most recent first. Each job is its own sub-heading, comprised of company name/location, period of employment, and job title.
- It’s how you list your Restaurant Team Member accomplishments beneath the job that counts. By creating 3-6 bullet points that begin with action verbs and, if possible, end with quantifiable results, you’ll catch the eye of a potential Restaurant employer and allow them to see you in action and as a part of their organization.
- As you list your education, put the highest level attained first. The only information the potential employer needs at this point is the school attended, school location, and degree obtained.