Build My Resume
Sideville, MD 11111
E: Williams.Fred@gmail.com T: 555-444-2233
Specialist with skills in network creation, installation, and configuration. Professional attitude and attentive to details with superior organization skills. Expert in troubleshooting and making adjustments so a system operates with superior performance.
- * Analytical thinking style that lends itself nicely to problem-solving
* Excellent ability to determine needs and find the perfect solution
* Expert at configuration and installation
* Creative skills in development and programming
* Strong knowledge of LAN, routing protocols, WAN, VoIP, and Cisco
* Ability to restore critical assets even in serious situations
* Skilled at negotiating service contracts and developing service plans to meet customer needs
* Configure elements of the network to ensure solid performance and reliability.
* Work with IT team to ensure seamless function of systems.
* Coordinate efforts with IT team to complete projects on time and on budget.
* Provide technical support to assist customers with network problems and reach quick solutions.
* Develop systems to ensure high performance and stability.
* Awarded special recognition in 2014 as best new CCNA engineer by company CEO.
* Helped secure multi-million dollar contract in 2014.
* Worked on developing solutions to network issues.
* Handled administrative tasks to ensure employees were paid correctly and customers were logged into the system and handled properly.
* Installed, troubleshot, and configured systems.
* Assigned tasks to team members, including setting up special work teams and ensuring projects were kept on schedule.
* Built servers for special projects.
* Member of employee-management committee, which is responsible for ensuring employees have a high job satisfaction rating.
* Practiced skills in configuration, installation, and troubleshooting.
* Worked under direct supervision to assist with system management.
* Learned new skills through hands-on practice.
Build My Resume
15 Tips to Write Your CCNA Resume
1. You should be sure not go over three bullet points or sentences in this section to keep it concise and to avoid wordiness.
2. Make sure the summary reads like an actual review of your experience and skills that make you the perfect fit for the job.
3. Do not worry about using complete sentences. Ideally, you should use fragments in the first person without pronouns.
4. Always focus on the things you will bring to the company and what you have to offer that makes you unique. Notice in the CCNA resume template for Word how everything speaks to what the applicant can do for the company.
5. Read through the job description and pick out keywords you can use in your skills section.
6. Keep each point short and do not use periods at the end. Being concise makes a bigger impact than talking too much.
7. Always make sure each skill is relevant to the job. Don’t include things that won’t impress the hiring manager.
Work Experience Section
8. As you can see in the CCNA resume template for Word, each line should begin with an action verb that grabs attention.
9. Try to use metrics when you can to illustrate your abilities and responsibilities.
10. Be sure to talk up any increase in responsibility to highlight your value.
11. Keep these points in a bullet list, not a paragraph. Notice how the CCNA resume template for Word is easy to skim because of the bullet lists.
12. Mix up duties and accomplishments to give a nice variation so it doesn’t read like a job description.
13. You Don’t need to mention high school if you went to college, just include relevant education.
14. Don’t be afraid to include honors your received, but leave out your GPA.
15. Certification can be included in this specific section, or in its own section; the same applies to licenses.
You want to put your best foot forward with your resume. It is your first chance to really wow a hiring a manager and make him or her want to learn more about you. Ensure you are putting everything into your resume by using the CCNA resume template for Word and the tips above. By following these helpful items, you will likely find it is much easier to put together a resume that will showcase your skills and highlight the reasons why you are the ideal choice to fill the position.