Build My Resume
E: huneperez@anymail T: 555-234-5678
Detail-oriented QlikView developer hoping to bring 10 years’ experience to Atlanta company. Expertise in development and design of QlikView applications, as well as data modeling and relational databases. Excellent ability to maintain QlikView Load Scripts over multiple data sources.
- • Strong project management and leadership skills
• Excellent analytical and development skills
• Superior knowledge of QlikView script editor, servers, and dashboards
• Skilled at extracting data from a number of different sources
• Highly creative programming skills
• Excellent accuracy and time management skills
• Great communication skills
• Create QlikView applications, data models, and interactive visualizations using enterprise data warehouse.
• Completed 11 projects as assigned and support other developers with similar tasks.
• Build ETL automation process for applications using B.I. Solutions Administrator.
• Interpret business needs of company stakeholders and develop solutions in response.
• Test and document results for work products.
• Conduct data quality checks on a weekly basis.
• Completed new projects as assigned with accuracy and before deadlines.
• Outlined existing and new features of QlikView for clients and new employees.
• Performed analysis for calculation of various attributes and completed documentation.
• Createed relevant PDF push reports and supervised email distribution using QlikView Publisher.
• Experimented with new releases of QlikView and made recommendations regarding utilization of features for external companies.
• Studied new releases of Qlikview, including various features, outlining possible benefits for the company.
• Provided ongoing end-user support for QlikView implementation.
• Completed and submitted projects ensuring that work was accurate and met timeline constraints.
• Followed implementation standards and utilized source control tools.
• Developed documentation for the transfer of QlikView application knowledge.
Build My Resume
15 Tips to Write Your QlikView Developer Resume
1. Remember that hiring professionals have many documents to review. Limit this section to a fact-filled three sentences.
2. Be sure that the information you share in the summary statement is relevant to the job you want.
3. Don’t fall into the old pattern of writing an objective statement. Hiring personnel know that you want to get a job. Use this space to tell what you can bring to the position.
4. Provide a mix of work experience and applicable skills, including any personality traits that will be attractive to hiring professionals.
5. Choose phrases from the job description to include. As you can see in the QlikView developer resume template for Word, job-specific skills were listed with other pertinent qualifications.
6. Using the job description as a guide, list your skills by order of importance, so that the skills most valued by potential employers are listed first.
7. Choose three to eight relevant skills to list here. You may be great at puzzles, but that probably doesn’t matter much to an employer.
Work Experience Section
8. List your previous positions in reverse chronological order, working from the most recent and moving backward.
9. Rather than formatting this section as a paragraph, use bullet points that are easier to skim through quickly.
10. Each bullet point should begin with a strong action verb. Instead of relying on phrases like “helped accomplish,” use stronger words like “accomplished.”
11. Choose a consistent format for your dates of employment. If you list the month and year for one position, be sure to list month and year for each position.
12. Describe your responsibilities with quantifiable metrics when possible. In the QlikView developer resume template for Word, specific numbers were used when describing projects and teams.
13. Stick to your most relevant education. If you include your college degree, you Don’t need to include your high graduation. Refer to the QlikView developer resume template for Word.
14. Include any current schooling or recent certifications in this section. You may want to share volunteer work if you need to bolster your lack of job experience.
15. As you did with your job experience, begin with your most recent schooling and move back from there.
By dividing your resume in several manageable sections, you’ll be able to perfect each one, focusing on content that is accurate and engaging. By highlighting your strengths and qualifications, you’ll be able to grab the attention of hiring managers and hopefully obtain the necessary interview. Throughout your resume, keep sections succinct and impactful, use strong verbs, and incorporate phrases straight from the job description. Your hard work will be a valuable step toward impressing employers and getting that new job.