A visual basic developer candidate must highlight in the resume his/her technical skills, especially those related to computer, programming languages, databases, you can see a brief example in our example.
1820 Garnet Ave. San Diego, CA 92109
To achieve the position of Visual Basic Developer in a major and well-oriented company.
• In-depth knowledge of software development specialized in Visual Basic.
• More than seven years of experience as a developer.
• Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Familiar with the hardware part as electric circuit boards, processors, chips, etc.
Languages: Visual Basic 6.0, .NET, HTML, Java, C++ and Power Builder.
Operating Systems: Windows, MS/DOS, UNIX, LINUX, Windows NT Server.
Database Administrator and Others: Microsoft Office, Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, Cristal Report, Rational Rose, etc.
2010-Present Software Developer
Technology Solution Industries, San Diego, CA
• Visit the client to analyze his/her needs and requirements.
• Select the mathematical and/or computer techniques that will provide the appropriate solution to these needs.
• Use diagrams to show the flow of information.
• Develop appropriate algorithms.
• Convert the algorithms into a computer language.
• Teach the users of the applications how to use it.
• Create a Database with SQL and keep it updated.
Direct Tech Industries, San Diego, CA
• Solve problems in performance lack of security, reliability, etc that the company’s software might present.
• In charge of: database and system administration, software development, information gathering, hardware and software support, users support, development of algorithms, etc.
2003-2005 Freelance Developer
• Develop a variety of software applications for customers.
2008 Master of Science in Computer Engineering
UC San Diego University, San Diego, CA
2003 Bachelor of Science in Computer Science & Engineering
UC San Diego University, La Jolla, CA