As an aerobics instructor you require lot of experience and if you can give a background of it it’ll be more impressive, you can see our Aerobics instructor resume example and follow it to achieve a great job position.
1785 Mission Ave. San Diego, CA 92110
To obtain a position as a choreographer or dance instructor in a movie or play.
• Expert modern, ballet, tap, salsa, hip hop, folk, ballroom and swing dancer.
• Qualified aerobics instructor.
• Patient, enthusiastic and motivational teacher.
• More than eight years experience as a dance instructor and choreographer, working in the film industry.
• Capable of working with people of all ages.
Mario Bross Productions, San Diego, CA.
2010 to Present
Create the choreographies routines for several plays and participate in the selection of the music of these plays.
Theater & Dance Group, New York, NY.
2006 – 2010
Create and teach the choreographies of the plays and teach the actors and actresses these choreographies.
• Dance Teacher
Los Angeles School, Los Angeles, CA.
2003 – 2005
Tap, salsa, ballet, modern dance, ballroom and Hip-Hop teacher.
• Aerobics Instructor
2001 – 2004
Work as an Aerobic instructor in several well-know gyms of the state as: Silver Gym, Health Personal Training, Health Club, Bally Full Fitness and Hollywood Gym.
• Ailey/Fordham B.F.A. Program.
The Ailey School.
• Hip-Hop and modern Dance Work Shop.
San Diego Danceworks.
• Master Teacher Series Ballet Program.
City Ballet of San Diego.
• Bachelor’s degree in Fine Arts with specialization in Dance.
Columbia University, San Diego, CA.
2000 – 2004