: Christian Counselor with more than 10 years of experience in family and crises counseling. Capable of managing a busy appointment schedule while being flexible to accommodate emergency situations. Keeping complete records and documents related to patient counseling sessions.
• Empathetic to Patients
• Professional Demeanor
• Excellent Note-Taking
• Effective Interviewing Techniques
• Published Author
June 2013 to January 2015
Arise Counseling—New Parkland, CA Christian Counselor
• Handled as many as 10-12 patients per day, including pre-scheduled and emergency appointments.
• Conducted counseling sessions in a professional environment with individuals and families.
• Kept detailed session notes and records of all interviews and sessions.
• Determined correct courses of counseling to help patients overcome personal issues.
• Managed an office staff of six people.
May 2011 to June 2013
Professional Counseling Services—New Parkland, CA Christian Counselor
• Assisted with counseling sessions for up to eight patients per day and helped to design courses of action for counseling sessions.
• Maintained daily records and notes of counseling sessions for future reference.
• Scheduled emergency sessions and kept daily appointment log.
February 2010 to May 2011
New Parkland Counseling Services—New Parkland, CA Intern Christian Counselor
• Assisted staff with scheduling patient appointments and answering phones.
• Conducted Intake Interviews for determination of proper counseling and courses of action.
• Kept updated notes and patient information for current and future counseling sessions.
University of the Pacific 1802 University Ave, Sacramento,
CA Bachelor of Science, Family and Crises Counseling Agape University 125 Auburn Way, Sacramento, CA Doctor of Science, Family Counseling
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL ACHIEVEMENTS
Published four books on Family Counseling and Crises Intervention.
Member of the American Association of Family Counselors.
Member of the American Institute for Crises Intervention.