In the following NT Unix system administrator resume example you can see that the candidate has organized his/her information in important aspects that could be important for employer evaluation such as: Technical knowledge, experience, education, and certification.
2548 Roosevelt Ave. York, PA 17308
To work as a NT/ UNIX System Administrator in a solid and well-oriented company where I can grow as a professional improving my knowledge and skills.
• Operating Systems: Linux, Sun Solaris, MS Windows, MS Windows Server, UNIX, Novell NetWare, MS-DOS.
• Database: Excel, Access, SQL, Oracle, MySQL.
Exxon Corporation, York, PA
2005 – Present
• Install, configure, administer and upgrade the network hardware and software.
• Monitor and maintain the NT/UNIX equipment.
• Identify and solve the problems with hardware or software.
• Make weekly backups.
• Monitor workstations and peripherals.
Junior System Administrator
Quality Digital Office Tech
2003 – 2004
• Install, configure and maintain software and hardware on Microsoft Windows NT and Linux.
• Identify problems and solve them.
• Provide technical support to clients.
• Offer support and data validation to the customers.
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science.
Penn State York, York, PA
Associate in Specialized Technology Degree
Computer Systems Specialist
Yti Career Institute, York, PA
• Oracle Database 10g Administrator Certified Professional – 2010.
• Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist, on Microsoft SQL Server 2008 – 2009.
• Oracle Certified Professional, Oracle Solaris 10 System Administrator – 2007.
• Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator, on Windows Server 2003-2004.