In the resume example you can see that the candidate doesn’t have much work experience but this space is occupied with technical skills and qualifications that show a good preparation of the candidate; use this resume as example.
902 Redding St. Pittsburgh, PA 15223
To get a position as a Programmer Engineer in a company where I can grow as a professional.
Pascal, Visual Basic 6.0, .NET, C, C++, MySQL, SQL, HTML, Java and Power Builder, Windows, UNIX, LINUX, Windows Server, Solaris, Oracle, Crystal Report, HTML, Rational Rose, MS-DOS, HTML.
• More than ten years of experience in the field.
• In-depth understanding of technology.
• Good organizational and problem-solving skills.
• Great knowledge of the computer hardware and software.
• Proficient at developing applications and finding failures in the existing ones.
• Capable of multitask and work correctly even in a high-pressure environment.
Information Builders, Pittsburgh, PA
2003 – Present
• Install and administer LAN hardware and software.
• Handle software development, database administration, software and hardware support and system administration.
• Prepare reports with Crystal Reports.
• Daily maintenance and support of the existing applications.
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA