- One page is usually preferred for college students and new grads, but those with rich campus backgrounds and work/internship experience may need two pages.
- Two-page resumes are suitable for many job-seekers.
- Three or more pages may be required at the senior level.
- Job-seekers should never sacrifice readability (tiny type, narrow margins) just to squeeze a resume into a certain number of pages.
- When a resume spills onto an additional page, it should fill up at least half of that page. If not, try to condense.