- Shows the employer your relevant interest in the job
- Shows your appreciation of the correspondence and interview they provided
- Reiterates your skills and any important information you might have not provided while interviewing
- Reminds them about some key highlights that occurred during the interview
- Updates them with important information they might have requested
- Tells why you can be the solution to their human-capital needs
Article courtesy of the Recruiting Blogswap, a content exchange service sponsored by CollegeRecruiter.com, a leading site for college students looking for internships and recent graduates searching for entry level jobs and other career opportunities.