Executive resumes have taken on a new form and style, and what used to work just isn’t competitive anymore. The same is true for executive job searches, as far more tools today need to be incorporated into your job-search plan to be successful and top the competition.In a new special section, Executive Resume Writing and Job Search Techniques, expert resume writer and career coach Don Goodman will share his 15+ years of experience writing executive resumes and guiding executive job searches to show you how to secure your next position. We also include articles by other expert Quintessential Careers writers in this section. Read more about Don Goodman’s expertise here. See him on LinkedIn and follow him on Twitter at @JobExpert. Click here to inquire about Don’s resume-writing services, or call him at 800-909-0109.
Articles from Expert Resume Writer and Career Coach Don Goodman
- How to Craft a Killer Opening for Your Executive Resume: Part 1. Describes and illustrates effective techniques executive job-seekers can use to craft a well-branded, hard-hitting and compelling executive resume opening.
Additional Articles on Executive Resumes and Executive Job Search
- Top 20 Executive Interview Pet Peeves from Hiring Decision-Makers. A list of the top 20 executive interview pet peeves that hiring decision-makers reveal as landmines aspiring executives should avoid in job interviews.
- Top 30 Executive Resume Pet Peeves of Hiring Decision-Makers. Hiring decision-makers reveal the top 30 executive resume pet peeves, mistakes job-seekers should avoid entirely.
- Five Top Trends for Executive Resumes. An interview-generating executive resume is about differentiating yourself from others competing for same jobs. Here are 5 trends to use to stand out.
- Accelerate Executive Job Search With Personal Branding. All about defining your personal and career brand and communicating it across your paper/digital career documents (resume, biography, etc.) and online presence (LinkedIn profile, Twitter, blogs, article-writing, etc.).
- Career Books for Executives & Top Managers. A collection of the best recruitment, career, and job-search books for executive job-seekers.